Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NATION roll call (Friday, January 9th)

Who's heading over there for the underground free-for-all?

Dj Hurricane, Rick Santiago, Rob James, Dj Pryde, and Eric Crecenzo. Music will be simply insane, especially with these guys going back and forth all night, rocking the shit out of the place. I'll be in attendance around 12. I'm definitely closing this one out, especially after having to leave a little early last weekend just as Johnny was starting to kill it. I don't want to miss any of these guys.

Look forward to seeing the regular Nation crew and many others in attendance tomorrow night.

- Rudy

Originally posted by random7d

Ill definitely be there.. last time there was a DJ free for all was in the freakin blizzard and every killed it! Definitely looking forward to tomorrow! Only $5..... how can you beat that?

The last free-for-all was the one night I missed. I'm glad they're doing another one. :)

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I wish it was bronchitis..trust me I go out when reg. sick..this is diff. Cant joke around.

I show up for a hot minute to catch ozzie but then im back home in bed.

Tek

uh oh, sounds liek someones got the flu :eek:

STAY AWAY!!!

keep ur germs @ home :laugh: -- i'll give u my phone # and leave it by a speaker for ya instead lol

Originally posted by dieseladam

just got directions from my house to nation...3 hours and 6 minutes on mapquest...think its worth it???

WTF where do u live?!?

but IMO ya its worth it, its about an hours and 10min each way from my place, i've never drove more then 20 min to a club and i dont mind at all...real sf'ish vibe the last time i was there, specially around closing

...i say go...

mite be an easier way them mapquest is trying to send u too bro, i'd try and help but i dunno where you'd be coming from

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Who's heading over there for the underground free-for-all?

Dj Hurricane, Rick Santiago, Rob James, Dj Pryde, and Eric Crecenzo. Music will be simply insane, especially with these guys going back and forth all night, rocking the shit out of the place...

I'm really looking foward to a great time tonight. I had a blast the last time I came down. Now they've asked me to be a part of this great party. I think I'll be playing the late set, but I'll be there around midnight. Hope to see everyone there!

jon pryde

Originally posted by dieseladam

no the mapquest way is the best...but yeah i guess me and my buddy are coming up...should be there b4 midnight...im not driving this time so i dont care...its better than anything around here and all i heard was good things about nation....heres my directions

wow Mapquest is on point for once! thats the way i drive out there (my house is like 5 min from the NJ side of the GWB)...usually it likes sending ppl thru nyc and the midtown tunnel for some reason i dunno why.

at any rate its not a bad trip b/c theres no traffic goin or coming (but i think they are doing construction on the GWB so its EZ PASS only or something into the city) dunno..cought something like that on TV walking outta the gym 2nite, but who the fuck dont have ezpass by now lol

ya its def worth it, i work in clubs every wkend and am the biggest critic of them and i dont have one bad thing to say about thsi place

...plus the same company did did the system @ SF did the one @ nation...sounds N-I-C-E!!!

i dont have work till like 230 on saturday so i can acutally come home and sleep for a few hours after too