Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In chicago right now...

scruffe

I'm staying at the marriot in downtown right now for a conference. Anyone have any objections to me and my friends heading out to vision tonight... mapquest says .4 miles... so is tonight a decent night to go there???? anyone wanna show us around??;)

Fridays are localized, of course that means local talent. Its a good time & a great club space 3 different rooms, but lilliz is right tomarrow is really the night to hit Vision.

Tonight is Felix Da Housecat at crobar. I would try to hit that tonight & Vision tomarrow if you plan on going out Fri & Sat.

Originally posted by gager

Fridays are localized, of course that means local talent. Its a good time & a great club space 3 different rooms, lilliz is right tomarrow is really the night to hit Vision.

Tonight is Felix Da Housecat at crobar. I would try to hit that tonight & Vision tomarrow if you plan on going out Fri & Sat.

oh shit that's right tonight is localized. My friend Johnny is spinning tonight. Check that out.

Though Felix is awesome as well. Hmmm, at least you have 2 great choices tonight.

i sure wish i had gotten all these replies before.. i had to go to a cafe to get my internet and i had a 15 minute limit (for free)... i didn't really check the internet much after that second night i was there... i ended up not going to vision that night... actually slept and my friends couldnt' wake me up so i just went out on friday and saturday night... bar hopping both nights... hey.. what's the deal with Excaliber and Vision... i didn't get to go to either but i didn't know the deal.