Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ Crobar

Originally posted by nychunk

WoW WoW WoW, why isnt everybody else psyched about this? Over all i think these next two months are gonna be crazy. Murk, superchumbo, carl cox, judge jules, mauro picotto, Edgar V... ALL IN NYC and after this madness ends. WMC begins.

im excited for murk that nite is gonna be retarted

Originally posted by nychunk

WoW WoW WoW, why isnt everybody else psyched about this? Over all i think these next two months are gonna be crazy. Murk, superchumbo, carl cox, judge jules, mauro picotto, Edgar V... ALL IN NYC and after this madness ends. WMC begins.

Murk is great...

If I wasnt going to be in Cali next Friday I would def be there...

should be a doooope night:D

What's goin on at crobar tonight?? And what kind of crowd should be expected? Nothing against gays if it WILL be a gay night, I just haven't hit crobar yet and I'm clueless. Plus, I'm tryin to hook up a friend with any nice girls :D

The lineup looks awesome...great DJs :D

Originally posted by Joe618

Does all this mean the gheyness will start to be taking a back seat to the music!

I think from what I know that the Gay party will really be the After-hours in the main room on Saturday;'s.

It starts at 4am while my after-hours party starts the same time in the Prop room.

All the cuties will be in the Prop room after 4am

All the "boys" will be with Victor in the main room

Originally posted by jdp33

I think from what I know that the Gay party will really be the After-hours in the main room on Saturday;'s.

It starts at 4am while my after-hours party starts the same time in the Prop room.

All the cuties will be in the Prop room after 4am

All the "boys" will be with Victor in the main room

is there gonna be that nonsense door policy for afterhours?....that would make zero sense...afterhours clubbers just wanna dance...by the way which room is the prop room...is that the one with all the pillars or the one that has all the booths and leads out to the dancefloor

Originally posted by joecrack13

is there gonna be that nonsense door policy for afterhours?....that would make zero sense...afterhours clubbers just wanna dance...by the way which room is the prop room...is that the one with all the pillars or the one that has all the booths and leads out to the dancefloor

Well this is a good issue that has to be addressed.

Yes they will have door policy but far less strict that earlier.

The Prop Room is the room with all the booths. It has a great sound system and a dancefloor area on the raised section which then leads out onto the main floor room.

The one with the Poles is called the Reed Room

Originally posted by jdp33

Well this is a good issue that has to be addressed.

Yes they will have door policy but far less strict that earlier.

The Prop Room is the room with all the booths. It has a great sound system and a dancefloor area on the raised section which then leads out onto the main floor room.

The one with the Poles is called the Reed Room

issue #1: Just don't COME SO FUCKED UP AND with Construction Boots & BAGGY JEANS. Casual but NICE, Otherwise YOU WILL BE DENIED.

issue #2: After Hrs in Prop Room twice a month, starting in 1 week

issue #3: Go for the Music, Don't ask "IS IT GONNA BE A GAY PARTY". God damn, what a stupid QUESTION.

issue #4: is $25 NO GL FOR AFTERHRS

Originally posted by sobecrobar

issue #1: Just don't COME SO FUCKED UP AND with Construction Boots & BAGGY JEANS. Casual but NICE, Otherwise YOU WILL BE DENIED.

issue #2: After Hrs in Prop Room twice a month, starting in 1 week

issue #3: Go for the Music, Don't ask "IS IT GONNA BE A GAY PARTY". God damn, what a stupid QUESTION.

issue #4: is $25 NO GL FOR AFTERHRS

How do you get on Crobar New York's so called g u e s t l i s t ?

Originally posted by njdionysus

How do you get on Crobar New York's so called g u e s t l i s t ?

If you are a personal friend of the Owner, DJ, BIG Shot Promoter NOT like A typical promoter here or Knowing any of the Crobar Staff.

After the whole Vibe decreases then you can enter yourself on the GL via crobar website.