Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tommy from Summer Share attacking Brian in Merge BR.

So Brian why does Tommy wanna give you a beat down??? lol Or was that staged??

That was too funny and I think it was sad of MTV to pick him to follow around. :( They had full intentions of making a mockery out of him. Its sad but that is your typical male found at these clubs. :( Also I feel its bad PR for the clubs if anything they should have followed hot people around who the hell would want to go to those clubs after seeing that.... I was slightly angered by it! :mad:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

So Brian why does Tommy wanna give you a beat down??? lol Or was that staged??

That was too funny and I think it was sad of MTV to pick him to follow around. :( They had full intentions of making a mockery out of him. Its sad but that is your typical male found at these clubs. :( Also I feel its bad PR for the clubs if anything they should have followed hot people around who the hell would want to go to those clubs after seeing that.... I was slightly angered by it! :mad:

shut go kill yourself you have no say on this board

FASHION SEASON IS SLOW NOW TOUCHING UP TECH PACKS THEN WE HAVE MAGIC IN LAS VEGAS IN FEB. SO I'M KILLING TIME HERE WITH YOU FOLKS :tongue:

Umm ok keep telling yourself that...Honey, Fashion is booming Im making a killing and Im gonna be at Magic in Vegas also. Nice try. POSER

Originally posted by kostaP

Umm ok keep telling yourself that...Honey, Fashion is booming Im making a killing and Im gonna be at Magic in Vegas also. Nice try. POSER

ITS SLOW WHERE I AM DESIGN WISE RETARD :rolleyes: I DIDN'T SAY FASHION IS DOING BAD $$$WISE! WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE A FIGHT! YOU AREN'T GOING TO MAGIC LIAR! LOL

ITS SLOW WHERE I AM DESIGN WISE RETARD :rolleyes: I DIDN'T SAY FASHION IS DOING BAD $$$WISE! WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE A FIGHT! YOU AREN'T GOING TO MAGIC LIAR! LOL

Ok if you say so....We manufacture shearling coats jackets boots..etc...like the Uggs..but U.S. made from New Zealand sheep.

also just cut a deal with Miskeen (afro-american company) and Im actually goin to be showin my shit in there 12 booths...wait and see.

I always pick fights...besides I still dontlike you from talkin shit this summer.

Originally posted by kostaP

Ok if you say so....We manufacture shearling coats jackets boots..etc...like the Uggs..but U.S. made from New Zealand sheep.

also just cut a deal with Miskeen (afro-american company) and Im actually goin to be showin my shit in there 12 booths...wait and see.

I always pick fights...besides I still dontlike you from talkin shit this summer.

I NEVER TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ou812

I'm flying to Cali on Sunday for a week, I should get one to be retro. They're so flakey out there anyway.

They really are flaky but the cali chicks are easy to fuck....they bang like such whores but keep it onthe DL.

I love it.

I NEVER TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOU TO ANYONE YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME! :rolleyes:

OK there...Youfuckin ran your mouth like a tough girl here we go again...

Hey I saw this posted in someones signature look familiar

WEDGE:

Originally posted by adivawasborn77

Can You please let me post on ST?? Ill suck YO DICK!!!!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

They wear the Sears club shirts w/ the flames on them.. :laugh:

Hell yeah they do. Cali needs a serious influx of guidos to increase the overall testosterone content of that state. Too many wussy ass guys there.