Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tommy from Summer Share attacking Brian in Merge BR.

Originally posted by kostaP

OK there...Youfuckin ran your mouth like a tough girl here we go again...

Hey I saw this posted in someones signature look familiar

WEDGE:

Originally posted by adivawasborn77

Can You please let me post on ST?? Ill suck YO DICK!!!!!!

:rolleyes:LOLOL THAT'S A RIOT WEDGE IS FUNNY .....1ST OFF I'D NEVER SAY I'D SUCK YOOOOO DICK! THOSE ARE NOT HOUSEDIVA TERMS@ :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

So Brian why does Tommy wanna give you a beat down??? lol Or was that staged??

That was too funny and I think it was sad of MTV to pick him to follow around. :( They had full intentions of making a mockery out of him. Its sad but that is your typical male found at these clubs. :( Also I feel its bad PR for the clubs if anything they should have followed hot people around who the hell would want to go to those clubs after seeing that.... I was slightly angered by it! :mad:

what happened to your Cowboys......

:confused:

I guess Parcells didn't have ready for the game

Originally posted by thehype

what happened to your Cowboys......

:confused:

I guess Parcells didn't have ready for the game

COME ON NOW THE COWBOYS WERE IN BAD SHAPE I THINK THEY MADE A GREAT COME BACK CONSIDERING IT WAS BILL'S 1ST YEAR WITH THEM!!!! WATCH NEXT YEAR :D I WAS ALL READY TO BUY MY SUPER BOWL TICKETS TOO :(

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

OH NO I'M SCARED! :rolleyes:

It's not meant to scare you ReRe

Whenever you post on here you bring and entourage of freaks with you and you all fight nonstop and they post pics and you type in all caps and it makes me want throw things.

Originally posted by deeelite1

It's not meant to scare you ReRe

Whenever you post on here you bring and entourage of freaks with you and you all fight nonstop and they post pics and you type in all caps and it makes me want throw things.

OH I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUMMONING THEM LOLOL

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

bri.. i woulda payed to see u knock that kid the fuck out!! :laugh:

Not worth it, especially the fine I would have gotten for fighting down in Seaside. Its like a $500 fine. Fuck that. I rather spend that money on alcohol and or drugs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tommy's no more than a punk who visits the Jersey Shore for only trouble. I spent 18 years living in Ocean County and Tommy should have spent the night in jail when he argued with the Seaside Cop about a parking ticket. If's he so tough why doesn't he join the Army to kick some ass in Iraq. We all know why, it's because he's actually a woos.

Originally posted by brick339

Tommy's no more than a punk who visits the Jersey Shore for only trouble. I spent 18 years living in Ocean County and Tommy should have spent the night in jail when he argued with the Seaside Cop about a parking ticket. If's he so tough why doesn't he join the Army to kick some ass in Iraq. We all know why, it's because he's actually a woos.

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.....THE GUY GOT DUMPED BY HIS GIRL HE'S A CONSTRUCTION WORKER....THE GUY IS NOT HAPPY! HE WAS PROBABLY SO EXCITED WHEN MTV ASKED HIM TO DO THAT SHOW....BUT HE IS NOT AN ACTOR AND IN TRYING SO HARD TO BE FUNNY ......HE OVER KILLED IT! WHO CARES ITS GETTING GOOD RATINGS BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TUNING INTO IT TO SEE IT. WHETHER IT BE GOOD OR BAD THE "PR" IS RAKING IN THE $$$$$!