Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for Notallthere444?

nomembername

Originally posted by notallthere444

Got to circa and met up with my friend Chris (Ripped2shreds on red plow) around 7:30 pm NYE. Checked into are rooms and took a cap of g put on some music and jumped on the beds for a while. Felt awesome.

When you go to WMC, are you going to get two beds in your room so that when you get all fucked up you can jump from one to the other like I use to do when I was a little kid?

:laugh: :laugh:

p.s.

I fucken love that story!

Originally posted by nomembername

When you go to WMC, are you going to get two beds in your room so that when you get all fucked up you can jump from one to the other like I use to do when I was a little kid?

:laugh: :laugh:

p.s.

I fucken love that story!

sup bro,,

We got a fucken suite at roney palace. Fucken living room , kitchen, ocean front balcony .. Bedroom with two king beds hahahah

lotta jumpen and elevator riding

also brings me to my next point.. Any dope bitches wanna stay in are room .. You can. lol

red plow model search 2004!!

We got a fucken suite at roney palace. Fucken living room , kitchen, ocean front balcony .. Bedroom with two king beds hahahah

also brings me to my next point.. Any dope bitches wanna stay in are room .. You can. lol

Um am I dope enough to come by? I"ll be at Roney too.......!!

sup bro,,

chillin god,

Yo, I stayed in a sick suite at the Roney a couple of months ago...that place hooks it up for mad cheap.

Have fun

I'm out...about to hit up Hunter mountain for the weekend with some bitties

holla at your boy

Originally posted by nomembername

chillin god,

Yo, I stayed in a sick suite at the Roney a couple of months ago...that place hooks it up for mad cheap.

Have fun

I'm out...about to hit up Hunter mountain for the weekend with some bitties

holla at your boy

thats funny my freinds leaving to hunter tonight ,. i went a few weeks ago.. To broke to go right now

LOL LOL !:laugh: I was trying to think of the word and im like asking people at work "whats that line called where everyone walks in a line holding on dancing?" and everone ignored me so i figured "rumba" sounded right

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I read and then started to respond like yeah! then i was like wait a minute.......rumba?!?! LMAO!

LOL LOL !:laugh: I was trying to think of the word and im like asking people at work "whats that line called where everyone walks in a line holding on dancing?" and everone ignored me so i figured "rumba" sounded right

do people usually ignore you at work :confused:

sup bro,,

I'll be in ur room...:D

she dont need to send you shit bitch. Dont worry she can stop by, shes approved. Infact she get a all access back stage pass

fuck you!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DON'T GO ANYWHERE UNLESS I SAY SO!!!!!

SHIT'S UNDER MY NAME BITCH!!!!!!! MY CC!!!

I OWN THIS TRIP, I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!

AND I OWN SEASIDE!!!!!!

Incase you didnt know .... The Roney is a sweet place for the price. Even the regular rooms are huge and have a good size kitchen and chill out area, and everything is new and nice.

BUT!!!!! make sure you get a room where the balcony door opens!!!! many of them are being renovated and are not open untill they are all renovated and pass inspections process... it sucks HUGE to see those teak chairs out there, and the waves, and not be able to sit out there. :(