ISM

48 HOUR PARTY

THATS RIGHT 48 HOURS!!!!!!!!!

21 +

SHAWN INK

FRIDAYS TO SATURDAY TO SUNDAY !!!!!!!!

ROBBIE RIVERA!!!!!

JUNIOR!!!!!

LET THE FACTORY HEADS COME AND SEE WHAT RICHARD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU!!!!

PAJAMA PARTY IN FEB!!!!

THEY ARE BOOKIN DJ'S NOW!!!

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FO RTHE FLYERS AS YOU LEAVE ALL NYC NIGHT CLUBS...

48 HOURS ?..

WHEN YOU COMING?

WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?

LEAVE AND COME BACK AGAIN!!!

SF BACK IN FULL AFFECT!!!

:jawdrop::3some::party:

i think tina will be there all night methuse.jpg

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by babyblue5

No Im not a promoter!!!!!! I love JP but the only problem is that I love other DJs as well and favorite club is the sound Factory so I want this Party to work

All I can say is that pretty much the same thing happened with Nation in DC... it was considered one of the best parties in the country and it got closed down due to drugs.

Another group opened a party there hoping to be really successful (the place, the sound, the lights are awesome) and he brought an awesome lineup.... lots of people wanted it to work out so that we could have our Friday hangout back...

Guess what? Closed after a 3 months of losing $$....

DJs and technical improvements cannot replace the vibe of a party....

Originally posted by magyarcica

All I can say is that pretty much the same thing happened with Nation in DC... it was considered one of the best parties in the country and it got closed down due to drugs.

Another group opened a party there hoping to be really successful (the place, the sound, the lights are awesome) and he brought an awesome lineup.... lots of people wanted it to work out so that we could have our Friday hangout back...

Guess what? Closed after a 3 months of losing $$....

DJs and technical improvements cannot replace the vibe of a party....

Thankyou finally someone with the right outlook...

face it factory is nothing without peters.... except a shell of a once great club.....I mean look what the man did on NYE at exit yeah u can bash all u want but for one night exit was the shit once again .. i was in there for 20 hours had ablast best time i have ever had in exit's walls in the past 5-6 years i have been going there .... went there when it was carbon but those days dont count..

ok people here is the offical bookings so far...

DJ SHAWN INC (WEEKLY AFTER HOUR )

DJ producer-E- smoov

DJ ERIC Miller (thick Dick)

DJ Junior Sanchez

DJ Robbie Rivera

DJ boris

Incarnation Fridays

So many are coming...Cant wait till they become offical..so i can tell ya!!

Originally posted by babyblue5

SF resident DJ is now Shawn Inc, and this night will be featuring Rob Revera and/or Timo Mass, and/or Eric Morillo and also Boris.

:party: :party:

That is a great may "AND/OR" statements in one. Are all of these DJs showing up or none? If so, what night. Sounds a lot like Exit of old, promising Timo Mass and giving us Tino Mase.

Originally posted by *********

well richard grant is known for makin dj's...Remember Twilo...SF...have made alot of dj's...

Junior,Jp,Eddie Beaz, and what where the name of those residents at Twilo?....

:blown:

Grant may have owned the space when it was the old SF, but Phil Smith owned Twilo. To try and say that Grant made Sasha & Digweed, Carl Cox or any of the other mega-DJs is simply an incredible statement to make. If I am wrong I would love to know, but I doubt it.

People.. Please... CLUB OWNERS DO NOT MAKE DJ'S FAMOUS...

I would like to think that TALENT sets apart an outstanding DJ from an average one.... that would explain why certain guys/girls can get a crowd moving in any venue... It helps to have an attractive club to showcase your talent in , but it isnt absolutely necessary.... The fact of the matter is that most club owner's absolutely despise the fact that they have to pay these guys absurd amounts of money "to play some records".... Dj's create their own followings based on what they play..Owners have no control over that ...

Geeez! I don't post for a few days, and you guys are all arguing about stupid shit! YO! SOUNDFACTORY IS DOING A 48 HOUR PARTY, SOME GUYS YOU MAY KNOW AND LIKE ARE PLAYING! IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE A LOT OF FUN. LET'S ALL GO AND SEE IF IT WILL BE FUN! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO! BUT, YOU MAY MISS A GREAT PARTY! We are all entitled to our own opinions. The wealthiest person is the one who as gained the most experiences before he or she dies. I personally enjoy experiencing good times. I will most definitely be experiencing this 48 hr. event, just to see how it is. It sounds like it's gonna be a big one! See whoever goes with me there! -DDM!

I will most likely check the party out.... I do hope they deliver....

Sound Factory is a really cool place and it would be cool to have a good party going on there on Friday nights. However, I wish the organizers/promoters were clear with what is going on.... hyping up a party and then not delivering will kill the party faster than anything else....

First impressions DO count....

hey everyone i am plese tell you i am shocked at the amount of feed back i have been gettin on this party..for all of you all you need is "B" List for this one to get reduced for comps and big groups just PM...i hope to see you all there fo rthe start of INCARNATION FRIDAYS