Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Oscar G At Voodoo Review..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

See, i have to start this off with some drama. More and more over the last years I haven't liked the way he plays at Space, just too much of the same. But now i know for sure, that there is little or no reason to ever go see him play at Space. Here is why: Oscar has talent at Space, but it's nothing really special. He takes little or no risks and rarely mixes it up. But once again tonight away from Space, oscar owneddddddddddddddddddddddd that room. I"m talking, classics with some nyc choons with new stuff meshed with disco favorites and hip hop... Just too much fun watching him do his thing outside of Space. Its really a a treat to watch him play to the clueless yet apeal to the clubbers. It just works!

Heres some tunes

GTI - JP <<<< yes it's true he played it!!!:eek: sick though i was down the street but AT blew my cell up and was going nuts over it.

appreciate me pr mix

todd terry missing you

fired up

women beat their men, r and g mix:eek: I almost fainted when i heard it!!

that no doubt edit is gonna be a commercial monster anthem, and i love it, and so did the crowd, og don't be nervous to play it at space, trust me at the right time, they'll go nuts for it..

50 cent remix, crowd loved it

Goodmen - give it up was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

teased us with revolution but never dropped it, grrrrrrr

pasidilla, still love it

Milkshake, could be Jr v mix, but i don't think so

Time - Murk

I forget the name, but the "take my picture" track sick choon

atleast 5 more major classics..

i'll remember more later

Night was perfect, the ass in there was sick, great crowd, flooded bathrooms but overall perfect.. Oscar ripped it... I think the only major train wreck was the milshake edit which i'm assuming was on cd, i don't think it was the jr mix, so i think the train wreck was a skip on the cd..

3 tracks i need

1:24 am, sick sick sick nyc almost progressive tune

and 2:52am really dope mix of a progressie tune..

also the "house music pheumonia" vox, wow what a great choon.

oscar take that george krantz din da da da wanna be track and throw it out... I think you dropped it around 130am... It really was aweful...

I can't say enough about oscar outside of space, he's just the man.. Sorry og, i know space is your home, but for me and what I like, I would take you spining at mia or voodoo any day of the week. I hope you go back and listen to the radio rip and realize what you did tonight is

EXACTLY WHAT SPACE NEEDS!

STEFFY

TINA

SOBETON

HOG

DUI

BIZ

JASON

AND OTHERS, GOOD SEEING YOUS... I LAUDERALE AIN'T THE place for some of yous, but it was good people and good choons..

ft. Lauderdale what can I say. the drinks are cheap, the crowds are okay, and women in Dade are way hotter.:D:tongue: started the night out with dinner at Maxi's Grill . the main dining room at Maxi's Grill has a light and sound system, which would put some clubs to shame. the DJ at Maxi's was throwing down some old school classics, but then went into hip-hop mode.z040.gif that's about the time we bounced, over to Voodoo Lounge to checkout OG.

the peeps at the front door at Voodoo where very nice. no hassles at all. the layout for Voodoo is nice. very well spread out, the decor was tight, and the patio was amazingly very well done. if I had to bitch about anything. it would be about the sound system, and bathroom which was flooded most of the night. nothing like having to paddle your way to the urinal. :D also the bar people at Voodoo rock. quick service with a smile. o65.gif

I'm a huge OG fan, and have heard tons of sets from him. I have to tell you last night my dawg, took his shit to another level.OG’s set reminded me of the sets, he use to throw down after-hours in the old Space building. just taking classics, new school, hip hop, etc. mixing it all together flawlessly. last night OG showcased all his goods.it was damn impressive to hear and rock my body to.

much love to Steffy and Tina for the wonderful company. big sup to my boy AT, still regulating da dance floor.j12.gif as always nice to chill with Saleen and his crew, and big props to Biz and his girl. sick beats and good company. just the way a good night should be. l55.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

I'm a huge OG fan, and have heard tons of sets from him. I have to tell you last night my dawg, took his shit to another level.OG’s set reminded me of the sets, he use to throw down after-hours in the old Space building. just taking classics, new school, hip hop, etc. mixing it all together flawlessly. last night OG showcased all his goods.it was damn impressive to hear and rock my body to.

:rock:

old school og last night.. damm impressive.... lets hope he learns from it...

I GOT DOWN AND DIRTYYYYYY

RIPPED IT SICKKK

LOL

u know i been in NY recently i came back im fulll effect and tore that dance floor up.lolololol

even the bouncers were hating on me cause of it lol

OG ripped it up good job

great hangin with everyone

PEACE OUT , going back into retirement, just stopped by to add my $.02 to the review

P.S. Saleen i told you, i felt going through it the second i walked in the door

wait till i get OG a copy of "all this time "

WHOAAAAA

Guest saleen351

it was great seeing you AT, now all I have to do is talk voodoo into putting house on the patio with all those pigeons..:eek:

og went old school... Soon he'll have to change his last name to a tri state area last name, since he's progressing into a nyc dj..:D

ft. Lauderdale what can I say. the drinks are cheap, the crowds are okay, and women in Dade are way hotter.:D:tongue:

Wait - I know this is an old thread... But - I've been away.

Dude - you are nutz! Broward women dominate! There are far fewer chicks who are a size 9 wearing size 3 dresses.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

Wait - I know this is an old thread... But - I've been away.

Dude - you are nutz! Broward women dominate! There are far fewer chicks who are a size 9 wearing size 3 dresses.

i think the broward chicks make sobeton nervous, since broward girls are only drunk whereas the chicks in dade county are banged up on all the letters of the alphabet..:tongue:

:laugh: it's not the drunkenness that makes me nervous. it's the sausage fest that does. maybe last Friday was an exception..:blank:banged up can be a beautiful thing; if you can work it... :D

I'm sorry that I missed meeting you once again...

Also - I'll say this - the TENS are more abundant in SoBe/Miami. But, Broward has more consistent masses. If you average out the women in Dade - they’re 6.5's. Broward is more like 7.6's.