Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V at CROBAR REVIEW

koky

:eek: WOW !!! what a great time had by all of us ... it HAS to be illegal to have so much fun :eek: :eek: thank you to all that chipped in 4 a great night :cool: great to finally meet katie from trance addict ... WILD GIRL ... GREAT PERSON & KNOWS HOW TO HAVE A GREAT TIME :D:cool: CROBAR WAS FUCKIN PACKED !!! GREAT HANGIN WITH THE USUALS ... YOU GUY S DEFINATELY KNOW WHO U ARE :D:cool:

Here I am boys and girls...by popular demand I have discontinued my habit of just reading and here's my first post...VOILA! :)

I had SOOOO much fun with all of you whom I met and to tell you the truth - it was, definately, one of THE BEST clubbing nights in my life (although short life so far...its not a big deal!!!! LOL)

I've known some of you from other nights but last night I met sooooo many CP people that I was a little bit overwhelmed...

Edgar tore it up in there like no other and kept us all dancing (moving) throughout the whole g'damn set!!! DAMNNNNnnnn...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyways, Its early and I need to snap back into reality so...ciao fellow party people...

Thanks to all of you for making this night amazing! MWAH!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Kisses,

Katie

Guest saleen351

wait, will this be all sick reviews of edgar v for the 4905729457398572894579825739457340957 time?

Damm ed, you still are perfect in your career for perfect sets..:dj:

What a great night! It was a packed house, and it was jamming the whole night!

I hope all of you had a great time, and I want to thank you all for coming out to Crobar.

Edgar, props to you as always!

Saleen is right, this has become the unrelenting best night in Miami with Edgar on the cotnrols

For those of you who still have energy and want to check out Bad Boy Bill tonight @ Space, send me an email for guest_list or info.

peace,

colby

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

Originally posted by colbyreese

I hope all of you had a great time, and I want to thank you all for coming out to Crobar.

Saleen is right, this has become the unrelenting best night in Miami with Edgar on the cotnrols

For those of you who still have energy and want to check out Bad Boy Bill tonight @ Space, send me an email for guest_list or info.

peace,

colby

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

FFuck !!! now i feel like shit !! how can we forget the man with da hook up !!! colby , thanks bro ... :cool: :cool:

sorry guys for the delay.. i had to sleep a lot........ LOL

ok on for my review..... cant say i met many new people as i have met almost everone by now........ YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!11

i did finally meet dekan, though.. nice guy.. and jeffy1 i believe

ok shout out to my OMFG Crew

1)crzy c (sexy as ever.. loved ur attitude with that asshole standing in line at the door........u crack me up )

2)grooveric(thanks for the cd dawg)

3) miriam(miss marilyn monroe for the nite) :eek: how are ur feet doin this morning?

4)mdamon (pissed to high hell at first cuz of the door.. which ill review later... but after a few minutes back to his normal crazy self

5) koky (u better set me on unblock biatch LOL) .... sucks leo wasnt there. next time :)

6) OMFGGGGGGGGG michelle and lex where there....... fuckin awesome the whole crew is now togehter.. glad ur back.. michelle lookin beautiful as ever.... loved ur necklace

7) Arturo (sorry you had to leave so soon.. glad ur feeling better. thanks for all the sick pics with all the hot chicas)

8)Chaflas (were u dancing holy shit two edgar v events in a row )

The CP Clan

1)flip and toni (can always count on you guys being there for edgar... cant wait for the bbq :) )

2) trojanman (left early as i didnt see u leave but .. great to see u as always.... down as fuck guy)

3))Katkit (OMFG girl i am ur number one fan as well. you are so much fun, and such a sweetheart. hope ur trip home was a good one.. hope to see u out with us in the near future)

8) lilliz77 (whooo hooooooo she finally rejoined us.... it was my pleasure driving you over to crobar to hang with us..... i always enjoy our conversations :) in the car..... .. u are the voice of reason my friend :)

the cooljunkie clan

1) trancemonkey (great to see u again sweetie... lookin incredible last nite.... such a sweetheart... nice seeing you and your man (told ya i wasnt tranceman) out supporting edgar v)

2) POD (OMFG mr pod wasnt banned lol .. thanks for the pics.. nice to see u there .. that is two weeks in a row dan. for ferry and now edgar. ur SOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING BACK INTO TRANCE ... : )

3)Zero -good meeting you (i think u enoyed the edgar experience last nite...... you now know what its like to DIEEEEEEEEEE )

anyone else i forgot i am sorry ill def add more as i remember later.

the review............

1)front door: I never get there that late.. i got there around 11:30.. i never like to say anything negative in a review.. but damn that shit outside was out of hand. the door staff tried their best to keep the crowd under control, but there is no freakin room out there to get into organized lines...... it was insane...... people shoving, yelling, it was horrendous........ next time ill be there EARLYYYYYYYYYY AGAIN

2) Edgar V -great, sick omfg i died set as usual.... i still enjoyed your last set much better.... as expected cuz last set was legendary

:eek:

- the last 1 hr of ur set was sick as hell. throwin in some hard techno that shit was illlllllllllllllll ....... I DIED in the last 30 min about 6.5 times :) I know Mdamon did he kept reminding me he was dying as well as Chaflas :):eek:

great seeing you all again.. till next time...... hopefully i can make it to voodoo lounge.... i think ill chill around the beach next week then go there cuz i aint driving to kendall and then to . ft. liquordale lol

I GIVE THIS EVENT 9 OMFG I DIED'S OUT OF 10

PS (Liz and katie dancing on the platform.......... OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG %#$%#$%$#%$ made the nite that much more awesome ) thanks ladies ) :D:D

Originally posted by colbyreese

peace,

colby

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

im on the list but not sure if ill make it yet...... :confused:

All i have to say is that those two chicks working the door at crobar needs to get their shit together, last night getting in was such a mission I think i went about 6 or 7 inches for like an hour and half, those two morons need to take people in left and right instead of socializing for like 15-20 mins, unfuckinreal, but whatever Edgar V threw down like always another amazing set, but next time at crobar i make sure to get there nice and early, so I dont have to go through that herd of people again!!!

Damon 2.0