Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next on MTV True Life...

I am going to Cancun for Spring Break to find a wife. Starring none other than Tommy. Also starring, Michelle A., Michelle B., Michelle C., Michelle D., Michelle E.,..., Michelle Z.

Its the first time in my life that people from the Dakotas have a reason to rip on me. What to do, what to do? I'm changing my NJ drivers license to an international one. I'm gonna grow dreads and become a Rastafarian and blend in with the locals down here. Time to go throw on some Reggea and practice the accent. Shut your bombaclot you ras clot.

is u'r shlong really longer?

the nj section is way funnier than the ny section.

u'r threads are addictive.

and u guys don't have k-smooth.

lucky u

Originally posted by shlonger

I am going to Cancun for Spring Break to find a wife. Starring none other than Tommy. Also starring, Michelle A., Michelle B., Michelle C., Michelle D., Michelle E.,..., Michelle Z.

Its the first time in my life that people from the Dakotas have a reason to rip on me. What to do, what to do? I'm changing my NJ drivers license to an international one. I'm gonna grow dreads and become a Rastafarian and blend in with the locals down here. Time to go throw on some Reggea and practice the accent. Shut your bombaclot you ras clot.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

lucky u

your from astoria....are you greek??

If yes do you take it in the ass??

Originally posted by nyckitty69

lucky u

K-Smooth LOL! They call me k-smooth cause I'm smooth with the ladies:biggun:

no, i'm not greek, but i can easily pass for one here. all i need to do is learn greek which i am doing. they're pretty hot i must say.

i had that before, it was painful cuz the guy i was with was ummmm..."shlonger" and bigger. :laugh: but it does feel good i will admit.

Originally posted by kostaP

your from astoria....are you greek??

If yes do you take it in the ass??

k-smooth..what a joke. jersey please take him away from nyc.

we don't want him. i wonder how many women he has been with, if the number is greater than zero, they were imaginary.

hey, isn't the moo from jersey?.. u know the guy from the washington post article? i think he has a little more dignity than k-smooth though.

Originally posted by awd20t

K-Smooth LOL! They call me k-smooth cause I'm smooth with the ladies:biggun:

sunny and hot. maintain a nice tan year round. getting more ripped. picked up boxing, and fight amateur fights in miami every 3 months. remember the end of shawshank where red meets up with Tim Robbins? that's what it looks like from here; except with no boat, and more "canadians".

Originally posted by shlonger

sunny and hot. maintain a nice tan year round. getting more ripped. picked up boxing, and fight amateur fights in miami every 3 months. remember the end of shawshank where red meets up with Tim Robbins? that's what it looks like from here; except with no boat, and more "canadians".

awesome, bro...I just got back from sailing with the Vikings.

yea, sounds exciting. are u scandinavian too, or did u just meet them at a local bar? so which countries have u and your viking friends pillaged? were u met with any resistance? sounds more fun than studying medicine. i see your cat's a viking too.

• 8 months later...