Clubplanet Nightlife Community

richie santanas bday review at deko

wow what a fucking nite music , vibe , crowd , was insane richie , sal parm , rick , christian anthony , mike mac, rob mirage all ripped the place up.

the special tribute that rick and binoy made for richie was out of control all his best music mixxed and edited into one piece about 15 mins long brought back old memories. afterhours in the basement was the best part just a few of us chillen out till about 345

one of the sickest nites at deko:tongue:

Originally posted by roddigga

HAD A GREAT TIME LAST NIGHT.............HOTTEST SATURDAY PARTY IN JERSEY, AND DEF. THE HOTTEST CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIGGA WAS A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm standin in the booth thing area and i look at out the crowd and what's the first thing i see??.. digga standin in the middle of the chickens covering 1 eye so that he could focus

last nite was insane,i had a great time last nite also,thank u to anyone that came downstairs and hung out while i tried to do my thing,deff made my nite more enjoyablee,as for richies bday and the after hours thing,i think it should be richies bday every saturday nite lol....last nite was crazy!!we do it all over this saturday nite!

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

last nite was insane,i had a great time last nite also,thank u to anyone that came downstairs and hung out while i tried to do my thing,deff made my nite more enjoyablee,as for richies bday and the after hours thing,i think it should be richies bday every saturday nite lol....last nite was crazy!!we do it all over this saturday nite!

> > SaL kLuTcH

yeah man u were killing it down stairs

tipsy............i thought the ground was just slanted!!!!!!!!!!

hope bigtime had a good b-day!!!!!!!,

and thnx dee and stardo for keeping digga up till 10 in the morning, sorry about nick and his dj'ing, but overall i had a great time from stacks pre-party to deko then to rods for some rest and relaxation for a little afterhours..................................now time to concentrate on WMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all never again till MARCH 6TH