Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxy,Vics,Percs...oh man this sucks

insom300

Im a 15 year old male, and ever since i was 13 ive been stealing Vicodin, Percocet, Tylox, Soma, Xanax, Norco, and now, Oxyfuckingcontin. Addiction sucks, but I can get these pills so easily that i dont think i will ever be able to stop. :-( But when i was 13, i was only taking Vicodin ES. I would take 2 during the day, and 4-6 at night. Now my use has gotten worse, and i snort 160mg Oxycontin, 6-10 Norcos, and at least take 2-4 of either Tylox, Soma, Vicodin, or Percocet every damn day.....until a week ago, when i tried and stopped my pill consumption. I already suffer from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome), and my doctor says it could be from the withdrawals of cigarettes (I smoke to...yuck) but he wants to put me on Klonopin....hopefully it will help me try to quit the pills......but i still want the Oxy in my life, all though the tolerance i've built up sucks...if anyone can help...please say something.

alright now i've always been the first to bitch about someone talking that cop shit on this board...but even i must say :shaky:

However insom if you are serious and saying:

Originally posted by insom300

but i still want the Oxy in my life

dude, if you're saying things like that...recovery just isn't for you at this time

I can help you-

Go to a doctor as soon as you're done reading this and tell him you have an addiction problem and you need to be in rehab immediately. Detox yourself and get the REAL reason why you're so unhappy in life and need to cover up your sadness with drugs. If you're in such bad shape now, things will only get worse if you continue. See yourself as being at rock bottom at this moment and try to motivate yourself to climb out of your rut and make it to the top. You have to want to do it, and anyone who has half a brain will tell you that you should really try. Good luck.

Im a 15 year old male, and ever since i was 13 ive been stealing Vicodin, Percocet, Tylox, Soma, Xanax, Norco, and now, Oxyfuckingcontin. Addiction sucks, but I can get these pills so easily that i dont think i will ever be able to stop. :-( But when i was 13, i was only taking Vicodin ES. I would take 2 during the day, and 4-6 at night. Now my use has gotten worse, and i snort 160mg Oxycontin, 6-10 Norcos, and at least take 2-4 of either Tylox, Soma, Vicodin, or Percocet every damn day.....until a week ago, when i tried and stopped my pill consumption. I already suffer from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome), and my doctor says it could be from the withdrawals of cigarettes (I smoke to...yuck) but he wants to put me on Klonopin....hopefully it will help me try to quit the pills......but i still want the Oxy in my life, all though the tolerance i've built up sucks...if anyone can help...please say something.

tell your parents exactly what you just typed....

The only real way to quit anything is IF YOU WANT TO. Rehab isn't for everyone. It can be a great tool if you need convincing to quit though. But quit abusing that shit NOW. Before it's too late. I've seen friends die from shit like you're doing. Others might as well be dead because they definitely aren't the same. Good Luck.

i say if your on as much drugs all day as you say you are theres no fucking way you would be able to type that parragraph as perfectly as you did:blank:

you should be more concerned about getting some help than getting more drugs. u sould like u have a major problem at a really young age.

if you think drugs are a problem, you should see what living life without them is like...

you're much better off with an addiction, than actually having to deal with reality...

i wish i was weak-willed enough to become dependant on something... :(

;)