Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first Friday night at Sleep and Deep

I'm new to the area but if this is the way you do things around here, I'm moving back to Florida. I dont know anyone at the club so me and my friend paid the cover. Someone said kick Rocco in the balls for free drinks so I guess you have to know him or some bullshit. I wish I got me a real review before I went so I could have saved my money. I dont know what they meant with South Beach comes to New Jersey because this place doesnt even compare to the worst club in Florida. The girls in the tank is a different idea but put a 9 or 10 in the tank, not a 6 or 7. Good idea weak execution. The drinks were strong thank you. :) the bartenders were nice but I was about to throw down some cardboard on the floor and start breakdancing. I guess what they call the vip area in the back is ok but nothing special enough for me to spend my money back there! I am not for live club performances but Tina Ann with like no real stage, no comment! Thank god my night was saved when my friend got a call from his girlfriend to go to Deep in New York. This is more my style, the place is very nice and even though it was pricey I didnt mind paying with that crowd. Deep was a good experience, something like a South Beach vibe but Sleep was like a basement even though we dont have those in Florida. Maybe I am spoiled by the money spent in Florida nightclubs but even the sound at sleep was weak at best. There is no feeling in there so I would not go back. Its fucking cold here too, I miss home! Next time I will try Deko Lounge. Do they have a website?

events @ SLEEP (Tina Ann, Kirk lopez, Widelife. & more)

Upcoming events @ SLEEP

Doors open 9pm till 3am for 21 and over

1/9 Tina Ann "LIVE" w/ KTU dj Andrew Mendez

1/10 dj Chris "In The Mix" Sammarco (rec. release party)

1/11 SUNDAY NIGHT - music by: Kirk Lopez

1/16 music by: KTU LiL' Cee, Mark Amatucci & Christian

1/17 WIDELIFE "LIVE" featuring Simone Denny

*Hosted by the cast of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"

1/18 SUNDAY NIGHT - dj Skribble "LIVE" (rec. release party)

1/23 Mark Amatucci & Christain w/ dj Joey Bumps

1/24 dj Cheyne Christain (rec. release party)

1/30 music by: LOUIE DEVITO

1/31 dj Felix & Drastik from MTV's "Making the Band"

www.ClubSleepNJ.com or 732-634-3330

349 Main Street - Woodbridge - New Jersey