Clubplanet Nightlife Community

south park sausage fiesta with denny tsettos

FIRST OF ALL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, ALL I SAID WAS THAT SOUTH PARK WAS FULL OF RAGING BULLS, FULL OF IDIOTS THAT LOVE TO START BEEF, AND DENNY TSETTOS TO ME IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST DJ'S OUT HERE IN THE NJ, AND NY AREA. THE BEATS IN AT SOUTH PARK THAT NIGHT WERE HOT. HE KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY, BUT I TRULLY BELIEVE THAT THE CLUB THAT IS HOLDING THE CROWN IN JERSEY FOR NOW IS DEKO

Originally posted by sfdieselsf

FIRST OF ALL GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, ALL I SAID WAS THAT SOUTH PARK WAS FULL OF RAGING BULLS, FULL OF IDIOTS THAT LOVE TO START BEEF, AND DENNY TSETTOS TO ME IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST DJ'S OUT HERE IN THE NJ, AND NY AREA. THE BEATS IN AT SOUTH PARK THAT NIGHT WERE HOT. HE KNOWS WHAT TO PLAY, BUT I TRULLY BELIEVE THAT THE CLUB THAT IS HOLDING THE CROWN IN JERSEY FOR NOW IS DEKO

you're Right you did not bash Denny.... i beleive your comment is about the Club not Denny Correct I must admit Deko and South park do not share the same stage

it's all good dude

"PS> The guy to girl ratio was not that bad this Friday. It still is the busiest Friday in NJ hands down and that isnt because there are never any woman there."

And i would also like to add that Denny turned it out, played harder than he usaually does. Alot of great hard beats.................. R THE STROBELIGHTS WORKING AND......... FREAK IN THE MORNING............FREAK IN THE EVENING...............DON'T U WANT A FREAK LIKE ME...........ORGIENE-------SANTUARY...........SIMPLY AMAZING VOCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sgarden2002

Hey Serg,

You know that I could easily call you or im you to comment on this post about Denny joeys south park all the guys who draws what and blah Blah Blah….

Please know, that first off I don’t really know who all of these fictitious people are that post these comments and make these reviews, negative or even positive allegations.

But I’ll tell you one thing for sure…. Being in this Business as long as it’s been and being a friend to all night club owners everywhere, the writings on this or any message board has zero credibility and mean nothing.

You Serg Denny Joey Tommy or who ever should pay no mined to these writing’s , you must ask your self who are theses people and also take it for where it comes.

AN EMPLOYEE is gonna cook up the numbers and of course it’s all a part of what goes with the territory when promoters get involved and when there are incentives giving to employees doormen bartenders Dj’s promoters ETC.

I don’t see any Night club OWNERS on this board bashing, and why is that? Cause for the most part there all business associates and as business owners they have to be concerned with credibility.

Anyone who takes this shit serious and writes a negative or over exaggerated comment is very obvious and is just feeding there own Ego.

It’s hard enough how we all struggle with the elements the peak and off peak seasons, weather etc this business does not need inaccurate garbage, beside how many people read these boards that really support nightlife, it’s probably one quarter of one percent.

Here’s a New Quote for you Serg

“Opinions are Free and anything that’s free has no credibility...â€

L8R My brotha EAI

Dude nice Qoute

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SOUNDGARDEN HOLDS THE CROWN FOR N. JERSEY.............

Originally posted by sgarden2002

Hey Serg,

You know that I could easily call you or im you to comment on this post about Denny joeys south park all the guys who draws what and blah Blah Blah….

Please know, that first off I don’t really know who all of these fictitious people are that post these comments and make these reviews, negative or even positive allegations.

But I’ll tell you one thing for sure…. Being in this Business as long as it’s been and being a friend to all night club owners everywhere, the writings on this or any message board has zero credibility and mean nothing.

You Serg Denny Joey Tommy or who ever should pay no mined to these writing’s , you must ask your self who are theses people and also take it for where it comes.

AN EMPLOYEE is gonna cook up the numbers and of course it’s all a part of what goes with the territory when promoters get involved and when there are incentives giving to employees doormen bartenders Dj’s promoters ETC.

I don’t see any Night club OWNERS on this board bashing, and why is that? Cause for the most part there all business associates and as business owners they have to be concerned with credibility.

Anyone who takes this shit serious and writes a negative or over exaggerated comment is very obvious and is just feeding there own Ego.

It’s hard enough how we all struggle with the elements the peak and off peak seasons, weather etc this business does not need inaccurate garbage, beside how many people read these boards that really support nightlife, it’s probably one quarter of one percent.

Here’s a New Quote for you Serg

“Opinions are Free and anything that’s free has no credibility...â€

L8R My brotha EAI

Like the guy on the NY board for Crobar said... it's good for a club to have someone posting info here every once in awhile, but believe me, just posting on "almighty" CLUBPLANET alone is not going to fill a club. The people on here are a small percentage of people who go clubbing (and mostly the spiteful, cynical, no education percentage at that). Knuckleheads!

last night the guy girl ratio was about 30 to 1. horrible! denny ripped it , but the crowd sucked. reminded me of a cadilac bar crowd.denny please retire that place..

stay at deko

r.i.p. factory

The sausage fiesta comment is rather entertaining though! he he he:laugh:

Originally posted by bbn

Like the guy on the NY board for Crobar said... it's good for a club to have someone posting info here every once in awhile, but believe me, just posting on "almighty" CLUBPLANET alone is not going to fill a club. The people on here are a small percentage of people who go clubbing (and mostly the spiteful, cynical, no education percentage at that). Knuckleheads!

Valid Point

quick question, what clubs are good to go to on a friday in jersey?

i was used to goimg to platinum, but that place fell off ever since mark amatucci left.any thing anyone recommends?

dont know who ur r but ill be spinning at sleep on friday...hit me at marktooch and we can talk

• 2 weeks later...

quick question, what clubs are good to go to on a friday in jersey?

i was used to goimg to platinum, but that place fell off ever since mark amatucci left.any thing anyone recommends?

yeah its been terrible since tooch left :rolleyes:

plat%201-23-04%20010.jpg

plat%201-23-04%20028.jpg

plat%201-23-04%20043.jpg

:D

if you ever wanna give the party a second chance shoot me a pm and I'll take care of you and your friends.