Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So wmc is like a month and a half away roll call

Originally posted by Mystify22

Saturday the 6th at 7 am.........

Um yeah definitely need much more time to save money...........

nice and early., You still wil get a full day at the beach:D

Last year i ran out of money sooooo fast.. I think you need to figure on like $200 a day.. Miami EXPESIVE!

I have never been down there. I really have no idea how much to bring :confused: I'm thinking maybe $500 - $700 ?

I'll only be there for 3 nights, 4 days..........

Yeah well you can make guys buy you drinks lol

last year i spent 300 in like a day and i only brought 400 so my trip SUCKED. There is allot of awesome stores and nice places to eat so you can really spend allot in the day,. Im going to try to just chill by the pool/ beach as much as i can :D

I have never been down there. I really have no idea how much to bring :confused: I'm thinking maybe $500 - $700 ?

I'll only be there for 3 nights, 4 days..........

To play it safe and bring about a $800 to a GINO. Reason why is because there is a lot of places there. You really want to go all out. Its not cheap in enter the venues there. Plus if you like to jump from one place to another and to another - lol it'll get pricy. Also there are soo many awesome places to eat and alot of stores to shop at. See how Anthony spent $300 a day. You can spend nothing in one day and spend a lot on the other.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

To play it safe and bring about a $800 to a GINO. Reason why is because there is a lot of places there. You really want to go all out. Its not cheap in enter the venues there. Plus if you like to jump from one place to another and to another - lol it'll get pricy. Also there are soo many awesome places to eat and alot of stores to shop at. See how Anthony spent $300 a day. You can spend nothing in one day and spend a lot on the other.

Victor Soto

I'm just worried that whatever I bring I'll spend......I do that when I go out here.....I bring soo much extra as a precaution and wake up with an empty purse :(

Im sure you'll be fine. You'll know what to spend and not to spend there. Im just saying to bring that much just in case. But again im sure you dont want to be like " I cant spend that much today cause I will only have this much tomorrow". If your not that type to do alot then just go want your were thinking of brining. Basically im sure everyone is gonna do the beach/pool/jetski first then order food. Afterwards walk around to see whats going on. Shop a little. Go back shower and then hit one of the best restaurants. Afterwards hit 3-4 venues. Get in at 7-8-9-10-11 in the morning and start all over. heheh :D

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Im sure you'll be fine. You'll know what to spend and not to spend there. Im just saying to bring that much just in case. But again im sure you dont want to be like " I cant spend that much today cause I will only have this much tomorrow". If your not that type to do alot then just go want your were thinking of brining. Basically im sure everyone is gonna do the beach/pool/jetski first then order food. Afterwards walk around to see whats going on. Shop a little. Go back shower and then hit one of the best restaurants. Afterwards hit 3-4 venues. Get in at 7-8-9-10-11 in the morning and start all over. heheh :D

Victor Soto

wordddddddddddddddddd