Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex and the City last night........

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

why do all girls love that show

Bc the material on relationships, love, sex, friendships, etc. is amazing - so completely on point. Plus it's fun and includes other things we <3 like going out, clubs, the city, fashion, etc.

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh:

The by-the-fire-poetry reading was def. ick-ish.......but the part w/the dress, etc. wasn't -- They should have went and not danced at Mickey D's!!!!!!!

They were better off dancing in front of Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall, where ever they were at first.

Originally posted by xrapturex

They were better off dancing in front of Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall, where ever they were at first.

That dress was to die for! So timeless and classy! She looked amazing...............so not fit for McDonald's!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I can't believe only 6 episodes left.

What a great episode! I <3 how Miranda proposed to Steve, they are too cute together now!

And the more I watch, the more I think Carrie is going to wind up with Alexander :( even though I still want her to be end up with Big :(

I AM SO PISSED I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!!:mad:

I have to watch the rerun today on HBO because I only saw the first 5 minutes before the cable went out in my house and didnt come back on until almost 10:30!!!!

I want Carrie to end up with Big so bad...they are perfect for each other...they have so much chemistry, and if the show ends with her and that old russian guy I will be very dissappointed!!

Miranda and Steve - gotta love em!! Its about damn time they take the big plunge :)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I AM SO PISSED I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!!:mad:

I have to watch the rerun today on HBO because I only saw the first 5 minutes before the cable went out in my house and didnt come back on until almost 10:30!!!!

I want Carrie to end up with Big so bad...they are perfect for each other...they have so much chemistry, and if the show ends with her and that old russian guy I will be very dissappointed!!

Miranda and Steve - gotta love em!! Its about damn time they take the big plunge :)

you missed like the best episode EVER!!!!!!!!