Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday, Jan 17

deepfunk

Saturday, January 17

Julius Papp will be spinning at King King!

If you know Julius then you know what to expect. He's been a fixture of the San Francisco House scene for many years. He's DJ'd all over the world playing at clubs such as Ministry of Sound in London and Pasha in Ibiza. He's recorded for labels like Large, Yellow, Naked Music, and King Street. Be there.

Don't miss it!

King King

6555 Hollywood Blvd.

Corner of Hollywood and Whitley

It was cold! brrr...

Spundae was completely different than what I expected. It was small and the crowd was different. The toilets had pooo everywhere.. it was nasty...!!

We left at 2:00 because my friend busted his ankle :( music was not as good as i expected either. The sound was going up and down .. was strange...

I wasn't able to see the city. i just wanted a weekend of relaxation and i did it.. did nothing but drink wine and watch tv.. it was wonderful!

So for sure I'm hoping to be able to make it out this saturday but keep me informed about during this week ! I'll be at Mor on Thursday

That venue was the best club in SF for years. It's fallen off in the last few years for sure. I've had so many great nights there, many of them are pretty hazy memories. They've torn out and rebuilt the interior tons of times. They used to change it up every six months or so.

Spundae has been doing their Friday night Nikita there and their original Sunday Spundae for probably 8 years I would guess.

Oh yeah, and Julius, they guy this thread was started for, used to spin there every Saturday for years. The night was called Release, thrown by the same guys that do the WET parties here and in SF. The club started going downhill and he started to get so many gigs out of town that he left.