Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday Night IBERIA Dinner Roll Call WHO'S IN???

Please post your name and number of guests that will be with you.

Realize by posting on this thread you are not neccessarily welcome to join us...You will be notified if approved. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

So far

Kosta P.

Gorgeous George ML2K3

Nootsy

Marco Maricon Puta Pendeho

Victor Soto......and the list begins here.

For those that dont know Iberia is a SICKKKKKK restaurant in Newark....Portugese I believe.....

So if your down...post

KPP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

Please post your name and number of guests that will be with you.

Realize by posting on this thread you are not neccessarily welcome to join us...You will be notified if approved. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

So far

Kosta P.

Gorgeous George ML2K3

Nootsy

Marco Maricon Puta Pendeho

Victor Soto......and the list begins here.

For those that dont know Iberia is a SICKKKKKK restaurant in Newark....Portugese I believe.....

So if your down...post

KPP

what time. that is right down my alley might have to join u. you definitely need a couple more portuguese guys in the group to really experience Iberia. So far Victor and I.

Everyone knows that there are a lot more places in Newark to eat. Thats like saying "hey lets go to this restaurant in the city". Of course there are better places, but we chose this one. As for me living there for a long time I beria is a good pot to just chow down. Their steaks are up to par !!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by allishara

any true pork chop knows that............... (or pork chop lover like myself).... its so commercial. There are MUCH better ones Down Neck.

I have to agree totally...

Kosta...You should stick to diners and Circa, but leave down Down Neck to me...

You have Fornos, Casa Vasca and Spanish Tavern all right around the corner and they are ALL so much better...For God's sake, I rather eat at Boavista!!!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

I have to agree totally...

Kosta...You should stick to diners and Circa, but leave down Down Neck to me...

You have Fornos, Casa Vasca and Spanish Tavern all right around the corner and they are ALL so much better...For God's sake, I rather eat at Boavista!!!!!

RUBAS!!!!!! What UP!!! I like Iberia!!

You gonna meet us tomorrow night???

For all the people tha tdont like Iberia DoNT GO. Plain and simple....dont forget in the initial post you must be approved to attend this event....

So Far Confirmed and Approved

Kosta P

Gorgeous George

Nootsy

Marco

Victor

Sergio

Binoy

Richie

Who else is Comin??

Disclaimer for Binoy

**NO PUSSIES ALLOWED**

*We go there with the intention of NO DRINKS just like last week but George and I had a bottle of wine each..Nootsy drank water pffff Feg.*

Im thinking an 8pm arrival..is this good for everyone???

Feedback please gentlemen.....Ummm and BTW We are going to visit a "friend ;) of mine afterwards...shhhh Its gonnas be a great suprise!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

For all the people tha tdont like Iberia DoNT GO. Plain and simple....dont forget in the initial post you must be approved to attend this event....

So Far Confirmed and Approved

Kosta P

Gorgeous George

Nootsy

Marco (The Onl y Man More Gorgeous than George)

Victor

Sergio

Binoy

Richie

Who else is Comin??

Disclaimer for Binoy

**NO PUSSIES ALLOWED**

*We go there with the intention of NO DRINKS just like last week but George and I had a bottle of wine each..Nootsy drank water pffff Feg.*

Im thinking an 8pm arrival..is this good for everyone???

Feedback please gentlemen.....Ummm and BTW We are going to visit a "friend ;) of mine afterwards...shhhh Its gonnas be a great suprise!!!

Yo, Bitch!! I told you 830PM is better. I dont get out of here until around 730PM (Princeton). So 830 will be much better. Hope that works for everyone.:D

Question????

Why is it that no WOMEN want to hang out with us?? LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THATS FUNNY. WELL COMING FROM A PORK CHOP I THINK IBERIA FELL OFF A FEW YEARS AGO.IBERIA IS LIKE THE CLUB EXIT OF PORTUGUESE RESTAURANTS (FELL OFF). I RECOMMEND FERNANDES STEAK HOUSE IVE BEEN THERE 7 TIMES AND THE FOOD IS GREAT, ANOTHER PLACE THAT IS GOOD IS BEIRA MAR. ITS KIND OF SMALL BUT IT MAKES THE BEST SEAFOOD, PLUS THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT BRASILIAN BAR MAIDS THAT ARE TOP NOTCH

P.MORAIS

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Yo, Bitch!! I told you 830PM is better. I dont get out of here until around 730PM (Princeton). So 830 will be much better. Hope that works for everyone.:D

Question????

Why is it that no WOMEN want to hang out with us?? LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marco You know im easy...errrr 8:30 is no problem

8:30 arrival it is...women are more than welcome but you normally chase them all away so if I didnt put your name in the initial post we woulda been set but hey Im all about eqaulity and fairness for you and your gay community:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sfdieselsf

THATS FUNNY. WELL COMING FROM A PORK CHOP I THINK IBERIA FELL OFF A FEW YEARS AGO.IBERIA IS LIKE THE CLUB EXIT OF PORTUGUESE RESTAURANTS (FELL OFF). I RECOMMEND FERNANDES STEAK HOUSE IVE BEEN THERE 7 TIMES AND THE FOOD IS GREAT, ANOTHER PLACE THAT IS GOOD IS BEIRA MAR. ITS KIND OF SMALL BUT IT MAKES THE BEST SEAFOOD, PLUS THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT BRASILIAN BAR MAIDS THAT ARE TOP NOTCH

P.MORAIS

I appreciate your opinion but as you can see I dont really care. We are going to the Exit of Pork Chop restaurants...You are not approved...stay home thank you in advance...Hey I got an Idea...Instead of going to newark for sausage youcan go back to SP since you had such a great time....and If I were you I'd change my screen name...unless you want to be associated with a gay club...thats cool and all...pfffffff