Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday Night IBERIA Dinner Roll Call WHO'S IN???

Originally posted by kostaP

Marco You know im easy...errrr 8:30 is no problem

8:30 arrival it is...women are more than welcome but you normally chase them all away so if I didnt put your name in the initial post we woulda been set but hey Im all about eqaulity and fairness for you and your gay community:laugh: :laugh:

OUR community!!!! Not MINE!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Your to much!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

OUR community!!!! Not MINE!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Your to much!!!!

I TOLD YOU, I ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BY ACCIDENT I WAS REALLY DRUNK ITS NOT MY FAULT.....AND SINCE WHEN DOES YOUR MOM HAVE A PENIS..THAT WAS FUCKED UP

I TOLD YOU, I ONLY TRIED IT ONCE BY ACCIDENT I WAS REALLY DRUNK ITS NOT MY FAULT.....ME AND NOOTSY HADNT HAD A WOMAN IN YEARS, SO GEORGE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO LET US PLAY WITH HIS ASS. ITS OK BETWEEN FRIENDS. NOW WE ONLY DO IT AT 2AM AND BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL, SO IT DOESNT COUNT

oh..ok....thats a good explanation. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Marco You know im easy...errrr 8:30 is no problem

8:30 arrival it is...women are more than welcome but you normally chase them all away so if I didnt put your name in the initial post we woulda been set but hey Im all about eqaulity and fairness for you and your gay community:laugh: :laugh:

I am not scared.............I'll be there...........Victor knows how I am :D

CLASSIC LINE SERG!!! This 50% portuguese guy would love to join but eating portuguese late at night is not good for SOBE ABS!!!

There are other places that are better, less commercial (meaning more food - less money) though...not that this place sucks by any means.

Dont forget the SANGRIA BABY!!...and yes....u do need a couple more portuguese guys in that group to really get the feel...lol.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

what time. that is right down my alley might have to join u. you definitely need a couple more portuguese guys in the group to really experience Iberia. So far Victor and I.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

CLASSIC LINE SERG!!! Would love to join but eating portuguese late at night is not good for SOBE ABS!!!

There are other places that are better, less commercial (meaning more food - less money) though...not that this place sucks by any means.

Dont forget the SANGRIA BABY!!

stick with the meats & you will be fine

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

ok , i had some recent bad news.............you guys better make me laugh tonight

hmmm well if marco is funny lookin enough to make you laugh....I'll try but I dont think Im funny...I too serious all the time...pffffff relax a couple bottles of wine and well all be chillen.

hmmm well if marco is funny lookin enough to make you laugh....I'll try but I dont think Im funny...I too serious all the time...pffffff relax a couple bottles of wine and well all be chillen.

this is going to be interesting.................so far I am still going, unless mom calls and tells me otherwise

its going to be one messed up week for me

hopefully I get to see my cousins