Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC's Own Victor Dinaire Will Be Headlining @ Avalon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor wass awsome down in brooklyn saturday, I hev got to say the best damn party I've bben to in a wihle!! Not only was the music tip top but the Vibe, the vibe in the place was as friendly and unportentious as can be, I made made me some friends contacts and neighbors. It is true what they say nothing beats the brooklyn parties!!! That night Vicor dinaire ripped everybody a new A hole, rich wood warmed it up, guest girl blew the pants of everybody (I think some of the boys felt threatened), Mike Matters. Truly a good ole' time. I shall be seeing those bunch again I promise you and me.

Myriadman

Originally posted by myriadman

Victor wass awsome down in brooklyn saturday, I hev got to say the best damn party I've bben to in a wihle!! Not only was the music tip top but the Vibe, the vibe in the place was as friendly and unportentious as can be, I made made me some friends contacts and neighbors. It is true what they say nothing beats the brooklyn parties!!! That night Vicor dinaire ripped everybody a new A hole, rich wood warmed it up, guest girl blew the pants of everybody (I think some of the boys felt threatened), Mike Matters. Truly a good ole' time. I shall be seeing those bunch again I promise you and me.

Myriadman

which one were you?

yeah the loft party was another classic br00klyn style shindig!

the vibe is always great there...and banging music goes on till 12 pm the next day..hardcore style :D

vic was awesome as always, mike matters threw a sick set...yah00 mike..and of course , michelle...:eek: progression all the way baby!!! you are right, she totaly made the guys felt threatened..:D girl power all the way. i couldn't stop dancing:D

Let's see, I was the fool dancing like a maniac till like 2:30 the next day, maroon skull cap yellow line if that helps any. My vision is not 20/20. which one were you? I like the fact that someone on this board was at the same exact parety I was @ lat night!!;). Not sure if I remember the rest, but maybe we can run into eachother get together.

Myriadman

at another shindig I mean, if you're like anybody else there, you must be super nice.....I heard something about next week but I gotta get a break till the end of the month where I have a friend coming to visit. All the stops are being pulled out come the end of the month.

Originally posted by myriadman

Let's see, I was the fool dancing like a maniac till like 2:30 the next day, maroon skull cap yellow line if that helps any. My vision is not 20/20. which one were you? I like the fact that someone on this board was at the same exact parety I was @ lat night!!;). Not sure if I remember the rest, but maybe we can run into eachother get together.

Myriadman

:laugh: :laugh: i was the mofo gurlie dancing till 12 in the afternoon...white rabbit fur , with pink leg warmers :)

Originally posted by indigonyc

avalon is a nice club i might add, but its deff not the old limelight:(

it kinda reminded me of a small exit or space in miami. but

no way! its nothing like space miami! btw, it was nice meeting you at the loft party, i liked your pink leg warmers...:laugh:

MIchelle was great! glad i waited for her to spin:D

I remember you now, great party right? @ a certain point I wanted to leave but the music was so right on point that I didn't get outa there till like 3 in the afternoon, whith a snow storm outside, thank god I live in brooklyn!!!It was My first time there and I didn't know anybody, but I have been keeping inn touch with vic for some time and a nice girl from their crew introduced me and it was the makings of a new party crew. How did you hear about the party and who do you know(you can IM me if you like)?

Myriadman

Originally posted by majinbuu

no way! its nothing like space miami! btw, it was nice meeting you at the loft party, i liked your pink leg warmers...:laugh:

:D i wasn't trying to say its like space, but the look of it, not the vibe :D

where you on the dance floor or the smoking room :laugh:

Originally posted by indigonyc

:D i wasn't trying to say its like space, but the look of it, not the vibe :D

its soooo much smaller though. i dont really like avalon at all. the dance floor is so tiny and its hard to see the dj booth from the floor.

space is a much nicer club, and it is decorated way better.:tongue:

its soooo much smaller though. i dont really like avalon at all. the dance floor is so tiny and its hard to see the dj booth from the floor.

space is a much nicer club, and it is decorated way better.:tongue:

ru ready for miami? :cool:

you mean the wmc, I won't be going this year most unfortuneatly but maybe next year when I'm in better situation. I was in the Back room once in a whil met so many people, I was the disco freak.....I wear glasses and I was mostly in black until it got too hot, I had a yellow polo on.