Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the BEST?

Who houses the Best clubs, as in: Music, Drinks, Loungin' etc... doin this for class  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who houses the Best clubs, as in: Music, Drinks, Loungin' etc... doin this for class

• NJ
    • NYC
    • Neither

Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

Hey whats up hun, you better be at Roxy on friday so I can see u in that sex ass MINI lol!!! Also the crazy EX will not be there. Miss you hun and good luck with this stat class, Believe me I know how bad of a class this is.

i couldn't pass this post up, and give you a shout. It's STERNO!!!!!!!! can't remember the last time i saw you, but holla at your boy!

maybe we can try and get a night out soon!

c

Oooh this is a toughie. I'd have to say for myself tho I love NJ....I enjoy going out in NYC a little more. I am slightly biased b/c I dont like clubs, I'd prefer to go to a lounge and relax, socialize and be able to stand around instead of be on a dance floor. I like places like suite 16, lobby, lot61, bungalow8, sessa, sachi, nine and a half, plaid...those kinda places.

Nj has a few but they become too clubby for me. Obviously Taste for me isnt like that at all (yeah im biased, so?:))...I like being able to hear people talking, not get bumped by people left and right, and sit if i want....its harder to find that in nj than nyc. Plus nyc you can dress up a little more which i always love!

carl...people are waaaayyyyy too opinionated!!!!!! they have no idea what im doin with these numbers etc....

DKNY, i believe...as far as ur feeling that i need to marry rich; first of all... u have no idea how smart I am, and what my finanaces are already.... so keep ur 2cents hun!

Adrienne, I appreciate ur opinion!!!! And u have a lovely name, thats my mom's name and spelled the same way!:D