Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the BEST?

Who houses the Best clubs, as in: Music, Drinks, Loungin' etc... doin this for class  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who houses the Best clubs, as in: Music, Drinks, Loungin' etc... doin this for class

• NJ
    • NYC
    • Neither

I have to do a poll for my Stats winter class and since I hardly kno any of u, this is the perfect test! So, Who hold the best clubs? NYC or Jerze ~And in clubs i mean, For dancing, drinking, lounging etc... im doing this in a broad sense for certain reasons. You have 3 choices.... thanks so much!!!! im super appreciate this ;)

Originally posted by vixengirly

I have to do a poll for my Stats winter class and since I hardly kno any of u, this is the perfect test! So, Who hold the best clubs? NYC or Jerze ~And in clubs i mean, For dancing, drinking, lounging etc... im doing this in a broad sense for certain reasons. You have 3 choices.... thanks so much!!!! im super appreciate this ;)

yo heather WTF.....u didnt include miami in ur poll?!?!?!

they need theyre own category besides "other"

:mad:

well i think ur stupid, SERIOUSLEY~ no wait, SERIOUSLY!.... i kno everyone has an opinion, but DAMN i asked for ur opinion on a simple question, how rude!...this shit isnt gonna be published, its for a paper i have to do for stats....way to rain on my parade.

thank u jimbo! btw, have u been to the boo lately?? Its been so cold out i dont have the energy to go.. whats da werd?

Erica~ the feelings are mutual between us, she was rude as hell when we met her at Platinum last month.... Larry is a doll, he can do way better...im glad he moved on....as for stats, i need to pass this class to take corp finance this semester....dont we have the same major..i think we went over this?? hmm...neway ill ttyl about it im sure;)

Im gonna try to hit up Roxy with u guys...got a new black mini i wanna wear .....Hopefully Larry's ex wont be there.....i dont want ne beef erica!!!! Apparently...she sweatin me and cassie.... hahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeee miniskirts

well i think ur stupid, SERIOUSLEY~ no wait, SERIOUSLY!.... i kno everyone has an opinion, but DAMN i asked for ur opinion on a simple question, how rude!...this shit isnt gonna be published, its for a paper i have to do for stats....way to rain on my parade.

For a stats paper? What, remedial retard statistics at Monmouth Community College? If you're using CP as a source for your stats paper, your education is in shambles. Here's a tip hun, marry rich. :laugh:

Originally posted by dkny8

For a stats paper? What, remedial retard statistics at Monmouth Community College? If you're using CP as a source for your stats paper, your education is in shambles. Here's a tip hun, marry rich. :laugh:

damn this shit is gettin rough.......people are takin it wayyyy too seriously

Originally posted by dkny8

and actually if your taking a poll it doesnt matter where the fuck you take it whether it be on the street or on a message board...what you need is the results