Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grlz....guy Frnds Suck!!

Originally posted by chellybell

YUP MANNY...SHAME ON ME!!!!

I have sooooo much to tell you..I havent spoken to you in a few days..but we have to catch up...

I learned a sad lesson!!

well whenver your ready, u know how to get in touch with me...

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by nootsy

Roni dosent have any

I knew you were looking at me piss in Circa's bathroom you queer!

I said to myself, Nootsy is either very drunk, or he's trying to look at my cock.

FYI Nootsy, I leave my balls in my pants when I pee!

So, you don't know if I have balls or not homo

:laugh:

First - I was very drunk so dont flatter yourself.

Second - its hard not to look when you have your pants down screaming " I am the real deal" to kosta in the Circa Bathroom.

Third - you have nuts but no balls - fucker

Originally posted by nootsy

First - I was very drunk so dont flatter yourself.

Second - its hard not to look when you have your pants down screaming " I am the real deal" to kosta in the Circa Bathroom.

Third - you have nuts but no balls - fucker

How do i get dragged into this shit??

HELP..What do you do when a friend tells you that he can no longer hang out with you cause "THE FRIENDSHIP IS NO LONGER FUN FOR HIM?"

HHHEELLLOOOO...is it me or does anyone else see something wrong with that sentence?

friendships changed to, just like relationships----i have said to guy friends and girl friends---that its no longer fun hanging out---just because people change over time

HELP..What do you do when a friend tells you that he can no longer hang out with you cause "THE FRIENDSHIP IS NO LONGER FUN FOR HIM?"

HHHEELLLOOOO...is it me or does anyone else see something wrong with that sentence?

:rolleyes: ummm... bc this screename looks so familiar, i am sure i know who you are talking about. it is not you... it's HIM. i won't get into any more garbage on a messageboard, but it IS HIM. the only thing you can do is realize that he is not a friend to anyone but himself and that he only uses people.

I was going to send you a PM apologizing for being an ass to you.. I always think with my heart and not my head...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.....I could see if we were even dating..but we were JUST FRIENDS...

I just dont understand what is wrong......

WELL WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND..

I was going to send you a PM apologizing for being an ass to you.. I always think with my heart and not my head...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.....I could see if we were even dating..but we were JUST FRIENDS...

I just dont understand what is wrong......

WELL WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND..

girlfriend, i am going to tell you the same thing i told another friend of mine that was wrapped up in his bs. i can't even hold it against anyone that didn't know me well, because he is a good con artist. if he was good enough to con me, he is good enough to con ANYONE. you and i could probably exchange stories for DAYS. he's lucky i didn't go to the cops on his ass and press charges for terroristic threats. (i was told to do that by a passaic detective after he threatened my job for no reason)

if you need anything or just want to talk, let me know. i know he can leave you feeling quite perplexed and mystified. :eek: