Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attack of the killer VIP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cnm71

I was at CroBar this weekend with some of my people and we estimate there to be 4 VIP sections of the club. Not to mention that there were roped off area's of the main floor.

Now isn't that a bit much? What is so VIP about more then one VIP room??? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

If you want to be in a room by yourself then stay the fuck home!

Mix! Mingle! Socialize! That is what a club is for.

Originally posted by cnm71

I was at CroBar this weekend with some of my people and we estimate there to be 4 VIP sections of the club. Not to mention that there were roped off area's of the main floor.

Now isn't that a bit much? What is so VIP about more then one VIP room??? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

VIP sections serve 2 purposes:

1. For people with $ to feel and look special

2. For a guy with $ to bring a girl.

ahhh... let us reward the people who are dumb to spend $300 on a bottle of vodka

I dunno kids...

props to the prop room... but rather then keeping people caged up they should open the rest of the club up... when I went the balcony was roped off.. is that still the case?

and have you seen the floor-plans for the 2 other floors? even more VIP rooms...

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

the VIP room at Crobar is beautiful though, and the one way mirror over looking the main floor is pretty cool

Etienne! :D

Thats where my after-Hours party will be and no wristbands needed...... YEAH!!!!!

ahhh... let us reward the people who are dumb to spend $300 on a bottle of vodka

I dunno kids...

props to the prop room... but rather then keeping people caged up they should open the rest of the club up... when I went the balcony was roped off.. is that still the case?

and have you seen the floor-plans for the 2 other floors? even more VIP rooms...

hostility much.

they are not *caged* in . . . they are in a separate area, free to roam about the club as they wish, and re-enter the prop room whenever they want. a lot of the people who are in there prefer hiphop to house, and would rather be in there . . .

the balcony may or may no be roped off depending on what people have tables in the main room - if that is the case, try walking up the other staircase, sometimes some of the higher-profile people in the club have ropes at the top of the stairs and then one beyond where their area is . . . are not missing too much anyway on the mezz area, it is table service, not like there's an extra dancefloor something you dont get to see . . . except the prop room, like i said.

hostility not...

my caged in reference was actually regarding the main people on the floor as they are not as free to roam as the "VIP"... like they are a herd of cattle...

I don't have a problem with the idea of VIP... we all like to think of ourselves as such...but I do have a problem with redundancy...

one VIP area per floor is enough... after that it is overkill

hostility not...

my caged in reference was actually regarding the main people on the floor as they are not as free to roam as the "VIP"... like they are a herd of cattle...

I don't have a problem with the idea of VIP... we all like to think of ourselves as such...but I do have a problem with redundancy...

one VIP area per floor is enough... after that it is overkill

lol . . . the people on the main floor have the largest space, and can walk up the one set of stairs off the main floor . . . you probably walked up the back steps near the penalty box and got stopped by the bouncers . . . you can walk almost the whole way around the mezz level . . . there is also the reed room . . . that seems like plenty of space to me lol

I guess I will not live that statement down...

actually I had access to the entire club... reed room, balcony, prop room, DJ booth... dressing room... etc... I never said the "I" did not have access to these area's

yes... it is a gorgeous space overall... I love the interior

lets go back to my original reason for posting which is that fact that VIP sectionS (note the plural) should not be a standard in nightclubs

does avalon need 6 of them?

one... one really gorgeous one... that is all a club needs

I dunno kids...

you got to vip to relax- catch a breather- drink at leisure- chill- and go in and out of the main floor- AS YOU PLEASE- if you have the $$$$$ you spend it AS YOU PLEASE- without any comments or bullshit from others- who DONT GET IT LMFAO

I think we all understand the purpose of a VIP room... thank you for pointing that out...

it is the questions of what is the purpose of multiple VIP rooms... does a club really need more then one?

does the novelty/magic of a VIP room still work if there is more then one?

I think we all understand the purpose of a VIP room... thank you for pointing that out...

it is the questions of what is the purpose of multiple VIP rooms... does a club really need more then one?

does the novelty/magic of a VIP room still work if there is more then one?

magic ?? lol. its about the club generating $$$$$ ain't no magic in vip

its their $$$$ stfu who cares

fucken awes0me point.

I agree

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yeah lame if you own the club and pocket the cash. From my point of view its a great point. Suck my dick faggot

AWWWE SHUCKS- youre upset, hung over again, no $$$, no date for tonight( all your boyfirends already out with some one else- lmfao) and now- you reveal youre homosexual as well. nothing wrong with that- to each his own-now- go in the corner- and jerk yrself off again rookie

Originally posted by babbo

AWWWE SHUCKS- youre upset, hung over again, no $$$, no date for tonight( all your boyfirends already out with some one else- lmfao) and now- you reveal youre homosexual as well. nothing wrong with that- to each his own-now- go in the corner- and jerk yrself off again rookie

i love how you try to bash me by saying things that have no fact behind them. I can do that to.. Like " Im going to bash your moms teeth in with a hammer and make her suck my fucken dick"

Listen you NYC faggot i can bash your head in any time a day.

Rookie? wtf does that mean lol fucken nerd