Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name your favorite l.a. clubs!

weyes

Red, Spundae, Century Club aint bad if you get there early to avoid the lines. Club Sugar has a nice chill vibe (not sure if they're still open) The Mayan's setup allow you up close and personal access to the DJs. The best club/ event overall still has to be: Spundae @ Circus Disco :cool:

Hmmmm,

after all these years and all the new clubs coming and going I still love Catch One the best, something about this club, the vibe, the people, I just like it a lot!

Of course Circus too, man, that has been my first big club in L.A. years back....memorieeeeees????!!!!!:D

oh yeah...and there's that Forbidden City place in Hollywood (across from whats now Avalon). The floor plan is nice. High lights include glass walls for the guy/ girl bathroom, and the cushy sofas up stairs. Wonder if that place is still in business now that Avalon is in full effect...:blank:

favorite for ??????

can I choose any place?

a) drink promotions -

Vertigos or Latitudes

B) decore -

this party on an aircraft carrier in the water in NYC years ago with the Stealth Bomber next to you!

B) getting &@*D!!!! with a snap of your fingers ---

(insert link to lovelate.com here) :D