Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roll call

notallthere444

Originally posted by nomembername

attachment.php?attachmentid=1233&stc=1

Attn: Ladies Of Cp

In case you are not aware, NYC will be expecting very cold weather for the rest of the week. If anybody is interested in staying warm by my place, please feel free to join me. I have a nice warm fire place that we can cuddle in front of. I will be baking cookies and serving you a nice candle light dinner followed by some hot chocolate. I do not expect any sexual favors in return because me knowing that you are warm and happy is all the satisfaction I need.

Thanks,

Bullseye

What the fuck is the matter with you??? I don't get it...you make no fucking sense.

I'm gonna help you out a little cause you seem a little slow lately...do you see at the bottom of that post where it says "Thanks, Bullseye" :idea:

If you still need help trying to figure it out just PM me so I don't have to embarrass you :aright:

bitchslapped.gif

What the fuck is the matter with you??? I don't get it...you make no fucking sense.

I'm gonna help you out a little cause you seem a little slow lately...do you see at the bottom of that post where it says "Thanks, Bullseye" :idea:

If you still need help trying to figure it out just PM me so I don't have to embarrass you :aright:

bitchslapped.gif

lol ok bro, your the one that constantly proves what a desperate geek you are with your lame ass attempts to get internet dates, :laugh: Yo nerdo I don’t understand all your gay ass "virtual bitch slapping" pictures you keep stored for your little attempted come backs. :laugh: virtual bitch slap me all you want come to roxy Friday and ill slap the shit out of you for real , You know in real life, not the internet. :laugh: Or does that exist for you.

Originally posted by notallthere444

lol ok bro, your the one that constantly proves what a desperate geek you are with your lame ass attempts to get internet dates, :laugh: Yo nerdo I don’t understand all your gay ass "virtual bitch slapping" pictures you keep stored for your little attempted come backs. :laugh: virtual bitch slap me all you want come to roxy Friday and ill slap the shit out of you for real , You know in real life, not the internet. :laugh: Or does that exist for you.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you're planning on fighting everybody on here. Nevermind man, I take it all back. I didn't mean to upset you...if I see you out I'll buy you a drink or something this way you don't fuck me up.

Oh yeah, I forgot...you're planning on fighting everybody on here. Nevermind man, I take it all back. I didn't mean to upset you...if I see you out I'll buy you a drink or something this way you don't fuck me up.

Your the one talking about slapping people/

One thread yoru sucking my dick, Then next your trying to like diss me or hit on me or somthing i have no clue what your point is on any of your replys. Maybe you should find yourself then start posting again :laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere444

Your the one talking about slapping people/

One thread yoru sucking my dick, Then next your trying to like diss me or hit on me or somthing i have no clue what your point is on any of your replys. Maybe you should find yourself then start posting again :laugh:

Alright, here is the deal. I have no problem with you and I enjoyed your one story when you tripped for the first time on NYE. But being serious here...every single one of your post keeps getting more and more gay and it is really annoying to keep reading them (especially since you post so many of them). Jesus Christ bro, enough of the gay ass threads between you and Sexxybabyd or whoever else where you guys keep posting bullshit like "oh, don't make me come over there and :spank: you"...

"But I might like that :tongue: "

JUST STOP BEING GAY!

Alright, here is the deal. I have no problem with you and I enjoyed your one story when you tripped for the first time on NYE. But being serious here...every single one of your post keeps getting more and more gay and it is really annoying to keep reading them (especially since you post so many of them). Jesus Christ bro, enough of the gay ass threads between you and Sexxybabyd or whoever else where you guys keep posting bullshit like "oh, don't make me come over there and :spank: you"...

"But I might like that :tongue: "

JUST STOP BEING GAY!

95% of all threads are stupid as hell. As a matter of fact I normally never read anything on here that’s more then a paragraph.; I know this is your life but I work in front of a computer 10 hours a day and its a means to pass time for me. So I really don’t give a shit how great of topics people post.

yo lol/.// what crazy alternate dimension do you live in that flirting with a girl is " gay" I guess if I asked you if I can bang you up the ass it would be straight ?

Stop playing bro if you where getting the attention you wouldn’t have a problem with it at all. Just tell the truth you like attention as much as the next guy, But the reason you have no friends and you annoy people is because you are the type of person that gets annoyed when you are not the one getting the attention, I know a dozen guys like you growing up , your clear like glass I can see right threw. Stop trying to make your stand on the internet. You where a dork growing up and your a loser now.

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at?... When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: Now, You're looking at now sir...Everything that happens now is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed it.

Dark Helmet:When.

Colonel Sandurz:Just now... We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then?

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Dark Helmet: Now.

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Colonel Sandurz:I can't

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Dark Helmet: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon!

Dark Helmet: How soon?

Technician: Sir!

Dark Helmet: What?

Technician: We've identified their location!

Dark Helmet: Where?

Technician: It's the moon of Vega

Colonel Sandurz: Good work. Set a course and prepare for our arrival

Technician: Nineteen hundred hours, sir!

Colonel Sandurz: By high noon tomorrow they will be our prisoners!

Dark Helmet: WHO?!?!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at?... When does this happen in the movie?

Colonel Sandurz: Now, You're looking at now sir...Everything that happens now is happening now.

Dark Helmet: What happened to then?

Colonel Sandurz: We passed it.

Dark Helmet:When.

Colonel Sandurz:Just now... We're at now now.

Dark Helmet: Go back to then?

Colonel Sandurz: When?

Colonel Sandurz: Now?

Colonel Sandurz:I can't

Dark Helmet: Why?

Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.

Colonel Sandurz: Just now.

Dark Helmet: When will then be now?

Colonel Sandurz: Soon!

Dark Helmet: How soon?

Technician: Sir!

Dark Helmet: What?

Technician: We've identified their location!

Dark Helmet: Where?

Technician: It's the moon of Vega

Colonel Sandurz: Good work. Set a course and prepare for our arrival

Technician: Nineteen hundred hours, sir!

Colonel Sandurz: By high noon tomorrow they will be our prisoners!

Dark Helmet: WHO?!?!

exactly.