Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booty Calls Getting Attched?

guest00901

Everyone girl that i have ever had as a "booty call" or "side dish" as i call them has wound up getting attached to me. I have never had a relationship where both people were fine with "sex only".

Someone has always wanted to escalate it into something more & the more i have resisted, it seems the more they wanted to make something out of nothing.

This is just my experience, but i sense you already are attached or questioning somewhat that you may have grown attached to NotallThere after he was designated as "booty call" only.

:confused:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Everyone girl that i have ever had as a "booty call" or "side dish" as i call them has wound up getting attached to me. I have never had a relationship where both people were fine with "sex only".

Someone has always wanted to escalate it into something more & the more i have resisted, it seems the more they wanted to make something out of nothing.

This is just my experience, but i sense you already are attached or questioning somewhat that you may have grown attached to NotallThere after he was designated as "booty call" only.

:confused:

:werd: what he said!