Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone agree that merge has the best sound system

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey crackaa55cece, come to SG this sat.............METRO RETRO PARTY WITH RICHIE RYDELL, and 1 more pretty girl in the club isn't bad either...............and bring cute SINGLE friends. Preferable Blind, desperate ones, so maybe i might even have a chance..............LOL

Originally posted by thesandman

SG Sat. yes (to hear a good but over rated system)

George and RichieV can fight over which bar I will make my residence for the night.

Then when the night is over, Ill run home to my computer, post and bitch out the bartenders, the dj who better not play the same Retro Metro set, the club for letting me in for Free, and say there were too many meat heads there so I can't get laid....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mkutlass

Let's be thankfully for both clubs (SG and Merge/metro) owners, that r willing to put money into there clubs, most owners r cheap. For example.......The Sandbar in Jersey city, that place has so much pot. but instead the owners don't spend any money.

Good point,

Yeah i forgot about deko.. Deko sounds good 2

Originally posted by mkutlass

Let's be thankfully for both clubs (SG and Merge/metro) owners, that r willing to put money into there clubs, most owners r cheap. For example.......The Sandbar in Jersey city, that place has so much pot. but instead the owners don't spend any money.

I can get pot at sandbar? :tongue:

I am not gonna get into whats better or worse,but, alls i know is that i saw the behind the seen efforts that were put into the soundsystem at Merge. It took 2 seasons to absolutly perfect it.

And it was PERFECTED!

Alls i can say is that it is that the sound system at Merge is CLEAREST, HARDEST HITTING SOUND SYSTEM I HAVE EVER HEARD.It actually feels warm on your ears. That is MY opinion. I heard all the "big" systems in nyc (some are the worst systems i have ever heard.) I think Factory sounds really good, but sometimes the bass overpowers the high end. Thats probably just a tuning thing, because sometimes i remember the system at factory sounding siiick.And yes, TWILOS SYSTEM WAS SIIIICK!!!!

And lets not get into the temps/merge compitition thing. The success of Merge Saturdays was more then proven week in week out. If you were there, you know, if you werent, you dont.And remember, before Merge rolled into town, there was no such thing as an event, or a theme party, or an anniversary party in ANY club in seaside.....NOTHING. I have said it before, HEALTHY compitition is great for you the customer.It makes EVERYONE try to throw better events, put together better sound systems (buy the way, we are adding even MORE SOUND to the system at Merge this summer) which leads to more VALUE for you the customer.

I think we sould ALL be striving to bring AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO SEASIDE THIS SUMMER. Seaside should be the only choice for clubbers. Rent your houses there (lots of really nice NEW townhouses going up)

4am closing on fri,sat ,sun

and some of the BEST clubs in the entire state.

HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

SEASIDE SUMMER 2004.........................DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k3

I am not gonna get into whats better or worse,but, alls i know is that i saw the behind the seen efforts that were put into the soundsystem at Merge. It took 2 seasons to absolutly perfect it.

And it was PERFECTED!

Alls i can say is that it is that the sound system at Merge is CLEAREST, HARDEST HITTING SOUND SYSTEM I HAVE EVER HEARD.It actually feels warm on your ears. That is MY opinion. I heard all the "big" systems in nyc (some are the worst systems i have ever heard.) I think Factory sounds really good, but sometimes the bass overpowers the high end. Thats probably just a tuning thing, because sometimes i remember the system at factory sounding siiick.And yes, TWILOS SYSTEM WAS SIIIICK!!!!

And lets not get into the temps/merge compitition thing. The success of Merge Saturdays was more then proven week in week out. If you were there, you know, if you werent, you dont.And remember, before Merge rolled into town, there was no such thing as an event, or a theme party, or an anniversary party in ANY club in seaside.....NOTHING. I have said it before, HEALTHY compitition is great for you the customer.It makes EVERYONE try to throw better events, put together better sound systems (buy the way, we are adding even MORE SOUND to the system at Merge this summer) which leads to more VALUE for you the customer.

I think we sould ALL be striving to bring AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO SEASIDE THIS SUMMER. Seaside should be the only choice for clubbers. Rent your houses there (lots of really nice NEW townhouses going up)

Bunka? lol bro.. Its a concert system.. Loud but not rich bass..

Yeah thats perfect way to describe it.. Warm to your ears.. You feel that hard ass bass fucken smash through your bones.. AND YOU CAN HEAR YOURSELF TALK i cant wait for merge becuase of it

this thread is suuuuuch a joke becuase its hysterical that people are even doubting the fact that temps system touches it.. LOL LOL LOL just please before you make a fool out of yourself Stop in merge and compair.. You will realize that merge got it LOCKED.

And it was PERFECTED!

Youre propaganda speech just got me soo pumped up.....I feel like going to a club right now!!!!!!!!...But Im having flash backs from last night...and Im afraid to goout

Buy the way, another system that i think ALWAYS sounds on point that no one really talks about is SURF!!!!!!!!! Props to KIRK!!!!!!!!Hits hard, clear, i think it sounds great.

I dont think it is a coinsidence that the systems that kirk works on all sound good.

Buy the way, another system that i think ALWAYS sounds on point that no one really talks about is SURF!!!!!!!!! Props to KIRK!!!!!!!!Hits hard, clear, i think it sounds great.

I dont think it is a coinsidence that the systems that kirk works on all sound good.

Kirk is hands down the nicest guy i have ever met in the club biz

. And george your hands down the biggest closet case i have ever met :laugh: