Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got britney tickets and....

Seriously I'm about to cry. No one truly understands my obsession with her :( Just last night I was mesmorized by her DVD Video Collection ( :laugh: Sad, but true.....I watch them once in a while for motivation and for fun :tongue: )

Someone please help me get backstage passes, I have wanted to meet her forever!!!!

Originally posted by dani672

well just cause we get to go back stage doenst exactly mean we will meet her.. but i hope so! my friends and i are convinced she wants to be friends with us.. haha

Britney Spears is very short and petite and is really nothing to look at in person there are regular girls that blow her away! I worked with her at my old job...She is very snobby and bitchy I wouldn't have even wasted my $$ to see her perform cause she lip sings! :blank:

Originally posted by dani672

well just cause we get to go back stage doenst exactly mean we will meet her.. but i hope so! my friends and i are convinced she wants to be friends with us.. haha

I can picture Dani in the parking lot all sloppy and making 16 year old girls do funnels and whip its!! eeeeeeeeeeewwwww

Dani! Ooops, you did it again!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Britney Spears is very short and petite and is really nothing to look at in person there are regular girls that blow her away! I worked with her at my old job...She is very snobby and bitchy I wouldn't have even wasted my $$ to see her perform cause she lip sings! :blank:

Yeah cause you are a trophy that everypne wants to stare at...YOURE SO FUCKING ANNOYNG