Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call KC @ Nation

I heared KC open for robbie rivera at hom this summer and he set it off!

it will be awsome to hear him @ peak hour!

I also heared his show on KTU after David Morales last saturday morning INSANE!

as a paying customer let me tell you this party kicks ass week after week!

last week KC was just chillin out and so was DJ Razor.

I thought I saw Kazpa the rave DJ hangin out too

Boris shoud up and spun a suprise after hours set totally unannounced. I wonder who is gonna be there this week hangin out?

This should be an awsome night! I have known KC for quite a few years now and let me tell you he has quite the accomplished resume! Mix Show DJ, Radio Personality, International Club DJ, Producer, Remixer, WMC Panelist, Record Promotion Guru, Record Label Executive the list goes on & on. He has spun with people like Tony Humphries, Robbie Rivera, Tom "Superchumbo" Stephan, Erick Morillo, David Morales just to name a few on a long list!

I think everyone is in for a real treat on friday! Get ready for a set from a DJ who is the kind of person house music is all about!

here is KC's Bio;

KC Anderson started his radio career back in 1998 at Party 105.3 in Long Island, NY, honing his talents by doing mix show & on air shifts. KC, a staple in NYC nightlife, is an advocate for DJs and quality dance music. His presence and understanding of the dance music community is what has brought on to his biggest challenge yet. His own mix show on The Beat Of New York WKTU Level 6 every Sunday from 5 to 6am.

KC's style derives from the essence of the old school New York dance radio. KC says, "It's all about the HOUSE MUSIC! Old school hits and new house cuts Smooth and Funky....Deep and Sexy....." KC's club DJing career began in 1991. Nightclubs, raves, colleges, warehouse parties etc... His first gig was at the Caffeine / Voodoo event as a 80s/Retro DJ. Today KC has found himself playing at NYC hotspots Centro-Fly, Cheetah and Groove Jet. One of this year’s highlights for KC was being chosen to spin across the pond at the Ministry Of Sound and The End in England for the Nervous' 10 Year Reunion Party. He DJed along side the likes of Tony Humphreys, Luis Dean, and the Pound Boys. This year at the WMC 2003 KC also spun for Nervous Records at the Southport Weekender & SuSu UK Pool Extravaganza. KC opened the party @ The National Hotel with Bobby & Steve from Soul Heaven England.....

KC currently holds residencies at clubs from NYC to the Hamptons, Discotheque (NYC), Se7en, Tavern, & HOM (Hamptons).

K.C. May the gods of the Ministry of Sound be with you! Nation will be awesome as always, I love the people there! The people that go are what that party is all about! No matter where i go on the weekend, Nation makes Fridays my favorite night of the weekend! -DDM

Originally posted by berniec

I'm pissed i wanted to get out there to hear him but i been sick all week and i'm working all day today :mad:

i know what u mean i've been sick all week too but i'm still workin tonight and i'mma still party this weekend....hopefully it doesn't get worse

Originally posted by trizel

i know what u mean i've been sick all week too but i'm still workin tonight and i'mma still party this weekend....hopefully it doesn't get worse

ya, i hear ya

i'm working today 10-6, then tomm 10-6 and 11p-1a at my other job and back in work at noon sunday, so i really cant go out unless i wanna kill myself for another week :(