Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I met "not all there"

holy shit i was chillen at my birthday party at soundgarden... Guess who the fuck showed up.... Yep not all there the guy who really hates LIL CEE lol.... So we argued a bit he said i sucked i punched him in his face.. no no just joking ...... lol.... cool guy he was with kosta thanx for coming to my birthday LIL CEE peace:D

Originally posted by djlilcee

holy shit i was chillen at my birthday party at soundgarden... Guess who the fuck showed up.... Yep not all there the guy who really hates LIL CEE lol.... So we argued a bit he said i sucked i punched him in his face.. no no just joking ...... lol.... cool guy he was with kosta thanx for coming to my birthday LIL CEE peace:D

hahhahah funny stuff.,. Nice scarf faggot lol

Nice meeting you bro, You seem like an ok dude.

Originally posted by djlilcee

hOW ABOUT me going to anthony...why dont youtell lil c he sucks to his face...and lil cee saying yeah say it to my face...notallthere...backed down...when he saw Lil Cee's physique...he knew he would get crushed LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

hOW ABOUT me going to anthony...why dont youtell lil c he sucks to his face...and lil cee saying yeah say it to my face...notallthere...backed down...when he saw Lil Cee's physique...he knew he would get crushed LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its true , i pissed my pants, thats when i got that girls number that are favorite bartender fucked. She said shes into guys that pee themselves

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

lol what do i do if my car wont start??????

I think the gas tank is frozen, i didn't fill it like a stupid ass cause i was supposed to work on Tuesday

gas dont freeze...unless you have water in the tank which is bad....Im pretty sure...try crankin it a few times its prob just cold..