Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Diva and WWE

Went to Dinner at Iberia in Newark had a great time with a few CP heads. Sergio - Santana - Victor soto - Kosta P - Georgie - Marco - Binoy and a few others.

Got a little Buzz on and went to Diva (where the action Began)

Kosta starts looking Sleepy so MLK236658754 dumps the ice water on him - very funny stuff. Then about 30 min later Kosta retaliates with a quick shot in the head with some evian.

I will leave the details to Kosta P but all I can tell you in into our 5th bottle of wine I see Kosta Getting Booted in a very violent manner. Kosta - thanks for the free bar tab. Diva Lounge - make sure you dont run tabs without credit cards if you are going to toss people out. At least the bartender got tipped

That was just the beginning of the night......... Almost got tossed out of another fine establishment but that story I will keep to myself.:D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nootsy

Went to Dinner at Iberia in Newark had a great time with a few CP heads. Sergio - Santana - Victor soto - Kosta P - Georgie - Marco and a few others.

Kosta starts looking Sleepy so MLK236658754 dumps the ice water on him - very funny stuff. Then about 30 min later Kosta retaliates with a quick shot in the head with some evian.

I will leave the details to Kosta P but all I can tell you in into our 5th bottle of wine I see Kosta Getting Booted in a very violent manner. Kosta - thanks for the free bar tab. Diva Lounge - make sure you dont run tabs without credit cards if you are going to toss people out. At least the bartender got tipped

That was just the beginning of the night......... Almost got tossed out of another fine establishment but that story I will keep to myself.:D

damn i would have loved to fuck with diva.. shit missed out

Originally posted by nootsy

Went to Dinner at Iberia in Newark had a great time with a few CP heads. Sergio - Santana - Victor soto - Kosta P - Georgie - Marco and a few others.

Noosty,

Pleasure meeting you. Good to see Serg, Binoy, Kosta, George, Marco, and guests. Dinner was butters. We must of had over 10 pitchers of Sangria. Then off to Diva. BIG THANKS TO BILLY !!!!!! Diva again with another successful night. Walken in seeing Kosta, Noosty, and George already killing bottles. As I joined them more bottles came the night became a bit interesting, but like Noosty said I'll let Kosta continue the rest of the night.

(?) Noosty where did you go and almost got kicked out, lolol..Not what we all talked about.,,.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Noosty,

Pleasure meeting you. Good to see Serg, Binoy, Kosta, George, Marco, and guests. Dinner was butters. We must of had over 10 pitchers of Sangria. Then off to Diva. BIG THANKS TO BILLY !!!!!! Diva again with another successful night. Walken in seeing Kosta, Noosty, and George already killing bottles. As I joined them more bottles came the night became a bit interesting, but like Noosty said I'll let Kosta continue the rest of the night.

(?) Noosty where did you go and almost got kicked out, lolol..Not what we all talked about.,,.

Victor Soto

Cant tell you I am embarrased I was there

WHAT A NIGHT

I AM NEVER AS LONG AS I LIVE GOING BACK TO DIVA

we go there after dinner.....first bad signis that we order a bottle from the bar..because the place was slow and the waitress wasnt around so we get a bottle and sit down....the waitress comes over and says youcant sit here...I proceed tot tell her we just got 1 bottle and will get more...she starts arguing because she is not gonna make money because she can get tips by whoever is sitting there..so George tells her..Ill tip you anyway..then she says to me..I dont understand why youre such an asshole..GOOD CUSTOMER REALTIONS....THATS THE KIND OF EMPLOYEE I WANT WORKING FOR ME.

So regardless...we stay and order 4 more bottles hanging with a good bunch...Im about to pass out Im so drunk and George picks up the bottle bucket with ice and water and Dumps it on me....Needless to say I woke right up...Were drinking having a good time..place picked up a little...I grab the small flower vase off the table and dump the water on george...the bouncer runs over and is like WTF..and started flippin out...George goes no no its ok were friends I dont mind..he starts tellin me off to high hell and back...then after about 5 minutes he goes to me....who's gonna mop the floor...I said dude its a club..the floor get dirty...normally therre's alcohol on the floor this is just water and not a lot of it...he goes what do you think IM GONNA MOP IT CAUSE IM A NIGGER...IM LIKE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..HE GOES IM NOT YOUR NIGGER ...AND PUTS ME IN A CHOKE HOLD...I SEE GEORGE AND NOOTSY ABOUT TO CLEAN THE GUYS CLOCK..AND IM PUSHING THEM BACK...I AM NOT ONE TO START A FIGHT AND IN 12 YEARS IVE NEVER BEEN THROWN OUT OF A CLUB EVER!!!! SO I GET TOSSED...CALL THE COPS AND...ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THE CHARGES PRESSED AND THE LAWSUIT IM GONNA FILE TODAY..

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH...HE HAD NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON ME...HE DIDNT EVEN ASK ME TO LEAVE OR ANYTING JUST FIGURED HE BE A TOUGH GUY..AND ASSAULT A CUSTOMER.....

Originally posted by kostaP

WHAT A NIGHT

we go there after dinner.....first bad signis that we order a bottle from the bar..because the place was slow and the waitress wasnt around so we get a bottle and sit down....the waitress comes over and says youcant sit here...I proceed tot tell her we just got 1 bottle and will get more...she starts arguing because she is not gonna make money because she can get tips by whoever is sitting there..so George tells her..Ill tip you anyway..then she says to me..I dont understand why youre such an asshole..GOOD CUSTOMER REALTIONS....THATS THE KIND OF EMPLOYEE I WANT WORKING FOR ME.

So regardless...we stay and order 4 more bottles hanging with a good bunch...Im about to pass out Im so drunk and George picks up the bottle bucket with ice and water and Dumps it on me....Needless to say I woke right up...Were drinking having a good time..place picked up a little...I grab the small flower vase off the table and dump the water on george...the bouncer runs over and is like WTF..and started flippin out...George goes no no its ok were friends I dont mind..he starts tellin me off to high hell and back...then after about 5 minutes he goes to me....who's gonna mop the floor...I said dude its a club..the floor get dirty...normally therre's alcohol on the floor this is just water and not a lot of it...he goes what do you think IM GONNA MOP IT CAUSE IM A NIGGER...IM LIKE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..HE GOES IM NOT YOUR NIGGER WHITEY...AND PUTS ME IN A CHOKE HOLD...I SEE GEORGE AND NOOTSY ABOUT TO CLEAN THE GUYS CLOCK..AND IM PUSHING THEM BACK...I AM NOT ONE TO START A FIGHT AND IN 12 YEARS IVE NEVER BEEN THROWN OUT OF A CLUB EVER!!!! SO I GET TOSSED...CALL THE COPS AND...ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THE CHARGES PRESSED AND THE LAWSUIT IM GONNA FILE TODAY..

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH...HE HAD NO RIGHT TO PUT HIS HANDS ON ME...HE DIDNT EVEN ASK ME TO LEAVE OR ANYTING JUST FIGURED HE BE A TOUGH GUY..AND ASSAULT A CUSTOMER.....

thats messed uppppppppppp

WHAT A NIGHT

So regardless...we stay and order 4 more bottles hanging with a good bunch...Im about to pass out Im so drunk and George picks up the bottle bucket with ice and water and Dumps it on me....Needless to say I woke right up...Were drinking having a good time..place picked up a little...I grab the small flower vase off the table and dump the water on george...the bouncer runs over and is like WTF..and started flippin out...George goes no no its ok were friends I dont mind..he starts tellin me off to high hell and back...then after about 5 minutes he goes to me....who's gonna mop the floor...I said dude its a club..the floor get dirty...normally therre's alcohol on the floor this is just water and not a lot of it...he goes what do you think IM GONNA MOP IT CAUSE IM A NIGGER...IM LIKE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..HE GOES IM NOT YOUR NIGGER WHITEY...AND PUTS ME IN A CHOKE HOLD...I SEE GEORGE AND NOOTSY ABOUT TO CLEAN THE GUYS CLOCK..AND IM PUSHING THEM BACK...I AM NOT ONE TO START A FIGHT AND IN 12 YEARS IVE NEVER BEEN THROWN OUT OF A CLUB EVER!!!! SO I GET TOSSED...CALL THE COPS AND...ILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THE CHARGES PRESSED AND THE LAWSUIT IM GONNA FILE TODAY..

Yeah lotta niggers down there.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

thats messed uppppppppppp

Tell me about it...Never in 12 years of going out....and lets face it I go out more than your average Joe...have I ever been tossed out of anywhere...let alone physically choked by a bouncer.

WHAT A NIGHT

This is exactly why I wont go to that dump...I'm not about to type any story...but which waitress complains about a customer who gets a table?? Go be a stripper you dumb ho...and who the hell throws out someone who is buying bottles??? He should have gotten on his knees and started licking the water off the floor like the animal that he is...asshole.

Originally posted by cynstam21

This is exactly why I wont go to that dump...I'm not about to type any story...but which waitress complains about a customer who gets a table?? Go be a stripper you dumb ho...and who the hell throws out someone who is buying bottles??? He should have gotten on his knees and started licking the water off the floor like the animal that he is...asshole.

:laugh:

WHAT A NIGHT

That was all messed up. The bouncer should of never caused a scene. Plus Kosta didnt even make a move for him to grab him like a teddy bear. After they took him out they were gonna kick out everyone that was around the area. All I know KOSTA that BIG ass MO FO looked swoolllll, lol,,I called you last night to see if everything went ok. Then called again and went to voicemail. What ever happened to the tab?

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

That was all messed up. The bouncer should of never caused a scene. Plus Kosta didnt even make a move for him to grab him like a teddy bear. After they took him out they were gonna kick out everyone that was around the area. All I know KOSTA that BIG ass MO FO looked swoolllll, lol,,I called you last night to see if everything went ok. Then called again and went to voicemail. What ever happened to the tab?

Victor Soto

Hahaha he's gonna take care of it....we ended up going to doc's after that..some nice fresh meat there...its always good to see my boy Alex that bartend there. good guy.

Originally posted by godisadj

for once i'm on kosta's side. i wouldnt stand for that!

and for once Im not gonna pick on you...Tony no joke rediculous what happened...out of control...the bouncer was yellin at me and just went off for no reason........if I was by myself I can understand people sayin Im full of shit....but George was right next to us as the guys yellin at me victor soto and his boy..dude this guy is out of his mind.

Great Time Last Night. I def ate way way to much. LOL

DAMN...I cant believe I missed all the action at Diva. I would have helped the bouncer drag Kosta out just for FUN!!!

Anyway...we need to do the dinner thing every few weeks.

Nice to see everyone out of the club environment.

The SANGRIA was ON THE $$$$$$!!!!!

holy crap .....

yea last night was kinda crazy .... my boy got into a fight and got thrown out the back ... some blonde bitch punched me in the throat .... week before another bitch bit into my neck ...

Im glad we have these "Agents" to walk around and do NOTIHNG but look tough

Kosta nice to meet you in person and sorry to hear about that ..... next time i go there ill ask the guy if he wouldnt mind cleaning the dance floor becuase its a bit slippery

Later

Originally posted by sleep1souljerz

holy crap .....

yea last night was kinda crazy .... my boy got into a fight and got thrown out the back ... some blonde bitch punched me in the throat .... week before another bitch bit into my neck ...

Im glad we have these "Agents" to walk around and do NOTIHNG but look tough

Kosta nice to meet you in person and sorry to hear about that ..... next time i go there ( only cuz my boy is the biggest bouncer in there) ill ask the guy if he wouldnt mind cleaning the dance floor becuase its a bit slippery

perhaps addressing him as "Boy" might be in order ... :tongue:

Later

I just realized who you are..I didnt know last night...When Joe introduced me to you...how was I supposed to figure out it was you..it was good meeting you as well....im still in shock over this.

Ya know whats funny...The guys at the door know me from going there cool guys..but I just happened to attract the psychotic feels like he's got something to prove insecure..bouncer.

Originally posted by godisadj

for once i'm on kosta's side. i wouldnt stand for that!

:eek: wow:eek:

First I mus say that whole thing was uncalled for

second the other bouncers were embarassed and if they did think we were a threat why didnt they grab me and George?? we just walked out.

Third I hope they make that bouncer pay our rediculous 5 bottle bar tab - cause they can lick my ass if they think we are.

Finally I have been thrown out of worse dumps then that one - pffffffftttttttt

P.S If the bouncer ever wants to be tough without cops the address in in my Sig - See you there pussy

Originally posted by marcomaxim

P.S. It was so cute watching Kosta P and Nootsy argue with each other. They are such a HAPPY COUPLE.

After alot of analyzing, A few of us at the table realized that all their gay jokes on here are actually not jokes, but that they really do love each other. How Nice.

Whatever Marco - 3 drinks of Sangria and you were begging for Kostas Cock - I have witnesses and whats the deal with George putting his arm around me at Dinner???