Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Diva and WWE

Originally posted by njdionysus

This is where a number of clubs fail miserably, thats customer relations 101, i hope diva gets what they deserve. As for the bouncer, you should have said, now go get your fucking shinebox, I cant stand bouncers on the power trip. Same goes to the bouncer in the corner at Tempts who was screaming at a guy in a wheelchair this past summer, I wanted to bust a bottle over his head.

valid point

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

hahaha i can picture binoy...hey guys this leaf isnt poison ivy is it....bwahahahaa

ask mr rubas for the Grand toss....Uhh Friday whataboutme is coming to circa for dinner with the bus and steffer I believe would you join us?? also..saturdayIm in the city late....then Monday I leav for florida at 8:30 am....I can spend the day hung over though because Im going a day early than I need to be there. coming back friday

\

LOL...poison ivy

steph and bus too...goodie...I saw the rock Saturday @ deko...nice..well this is shaping up...ok what time is dinner..i actually took the day off from work tomorrow to make a nice 4 day weekend...hope my liver can survivie...ok let's do this thing...TEO T is at Vinyl from 12-3 so I was planning on heading up north for that anyway..ok let's do this thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATABOUTME CALL ME TONIGHT...maybe we will meet up at your place first......

hahaha i can picture binoy...hey guys this leaf isnt poison ivy is it....bwahahahaa

ask mr rubas for the Grand toss....Uhh Friday whataboutme is coming to circa for dinner with the bus and steffer I believe would you join us?? also..saturdayIm in the city late....then Monday I leav for florida at 8:30 am....I can spend the day hung over though because Im going a day early than I need to be there. coming back friday

Before the grand napkin throwing party, please advise so that I can obtain the appropriate liability insurance...you never can be too safe

LV...I will call you tonite...

9 PAGES OF GEHHYYNESS..... LETS FACE IT....BOTH PARTIES ACTED WRONG.....YOU DON'T THROW WATER IN A LOUNGE, ESPECIALLY IN WINTER AND YOU DON'T GET RUDE & PHYSICAL W/ A CUSTOMER. SORRY KOSTA & GEORGE FOR THE MISSHAP. NOW CAN WE MOVE ON...NO HARM....NO FOUL....

Originally posted by whataboutme

Before the grand napkin throwing party, please advise so that I can obtain the appropriate liability insurance...you never can be too safe

LV...I will call you tonite...

will we need the certificate of liabilty on hand just in case someone questions......

KOSTA & WHATABOUTME...VERY SAD NEWS...my otter half's best friends mother passed away Wed night...viewing is tonight and funeral tomorrow moring...so sorry we can not attend this evening.... can we do this next Friday????ask steph and bus too.....mike I'll call you this evening anyway...

Originally posted by ceeotter

will we need the certificate of liabilty on hand just in case someone questions......

KOSTA & WHATABOUTME...VERY SAD NEWS...my otter half's best friends mother passed away Wed night...viewing is tonight and funeral tomorrow moring...so sorry we can not attend this evening.... can we do this next Friday????ask steph and bus too.....mike I'll call you this evening anyway...

not to sound insensitive but will you be throwing black napkins at this sad event....Sorry for the loss BTW..My condolences.

Im down for next friday as well.

not to sound insensitive but will you be throwing black napkins at this sad event....Sorry for the loss BTW..My condolences.

Im down for next friday as well.

OMG SHAME ON YOU KOSTA!!!! However it was a little funny...a little..

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...