Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Diva and WWE

Originally posted by nootsy

Whatever Marco - 3 drinks of Sangria and you were begging for Kostas Cock - I have witnesses and whats the deal with George putting his arm around me at Dinner???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didnt understand it either. HE normally only does that to me i thought the entire summer.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

YEah....thats was BBBAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!!

There was a huge silence at the other end of the table.

You GAY FUCKS!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

the whole restaurant went quiet forget the table...I was like wtf are yousaying......

all in all it was a great time at dinner....Richie Binoy Serge Marco Vic Ernie George Noots I had a great time..next time..maybe we'll just stay in Newark afterwards were its safe!!! hahahahaaaa.

When is the next Dinner Summit Meeting!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

P.S. It was so cute watching Kosta P and Nootsy argue with each other. They are such a HAPPY COUPLE.

After alot of analyzing, A few of us at the table realized that all their gay jokes on here are actually not jokes, but that they really do love each other. How Nice.

I was waiting for this...Youre a funny kinda guy...#2

Originally posted by voodoolounge

If the "crew" was there it would have been hunting season on bouncers

:eek:

I was thinkin thnak god Ronnie and the boys werent there...Ronnie Imagine Gus and them were with me.....I laugh thinking of what coulda happened.

Originally posted by kostaP

I was thinkin thnak god Ronnie and the boys werent there...Ronnie Imagine Gus and them were with me.....I laugh thinking of what coulda happened.

That's the last thing I need..

Getting arrested in Jersey for fighting at a club....

on a Tuesday night even

:(

BTW Kosta,

Have you stayed in once in the last 15 days?

the whole restaurant went quiet forget the table...I was like wtf are yousaying......

all in all it was a great time at dinner....Richie Binoy Serge Marco Vic Ernie George Noots I had a great time..next time..maybe we'll just stay in Newark afterwards were its safe!!! hahahahaaaa.

When is the next Dinner Summit Meeting!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im gonna get FIRED im laughing so HARD!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its funnier now after thinking about it. DId you notice how fast the entire place cleared out!!! LOL.

No more WINE for George. Gorgeous George becomes Gay George.

Anyway...I also had a Fantastic time. I think once every 2 weeks would be sufficient.

We need to let Calebb come next time.:laugh: :laugh:

Did Gus get married yet? I sen hm at Rutts and told him to bring George to Voodoo one nite. He was too busy to talk.

Coke.. no pepsi!

If the "crew" was there it would have been hunting season on bouncers

:eek:

I was thinking that - Espcially if Dave was there - but then I thought - It wouldnt have happened if "The Crew" was there. The bouncers would have been nice - thats why they are pusssssssiiiiiiieeeeeesssssss - Roni you think If all of us were there they would have dangled Kosta by his neck?? The best is I have Kostas phone from last night so I looked at the last few calls cause I needed a girls # and 91111 was there. Kosta its only 2 ones

I just fired a bouncer from Bahama Mamas for man-handeling a kid that weighed 150 pounds

1) it's totally wrong

2) the kid could press simple assult charges and I wind up in Police Department till 5am with the bouncer

3) Sometimes the 150pound kid (Kosta in this case) does have 200 pound friends that will clear house

4) It looks like shit dragging someone out! ALl the bouncer had to do was say to Kosta, "I need to talk to you outside right now"

Then he could of just left the bald-gay-freak on the sidewalk

;)

I just fired a bouncer from Bahama Mamas for man-handeling a kid that weighed 150 pounds

1) it's totally wrong

2) the kid could press simple assult charges and I wind up in Police Department till 5am with the bouncer

3) Sometimes the 150pound kid (Kosta in this case) does have 200 pound friends that will clear house

4) It looks like shit dragging someone out! ALl the bouncer had to do was say to Kosta, "I need to talk to you outside right now"

;)

I dont know if we are talking about the same guy but Kosta dont wiegh no fuckin 150 lbs - thats for sure

Originally posted by vsoto212

That was all messed up. The bouncer should of never caused a scene. Plus Kosta didnt even make a move for him to grab him like a teddy bear. After they took him out they were gonna kick out everyone that was around the area. All I know KOSTA that BIG ass MO FO looked swoolllll, lol,,I called you last night to see if everything went ok. Then called again and went to voicemail. What ever happened to the tab?

Victor Soto

We should have hit up that strip club -

1) it's totally wrong

;)

noy exactly too impressed with your adjectives but thats what im saying..I made no physical threat no motion like i was gonna attack..ya know come to think of i i think he kinda liked me cause he kept tryin to ram-rod me while chokin me...thats how he picks up women i guess...Really classy guy

Ronnie Gus is married...im pretty sure...the wedding was a while back

Nootsy fuck you bro im 205...

I spoke to the owner and Im waiting to see how this is going to be handled....then I will proceed with step 2....accordingly..

noy exactly too impressed with your adjectives but thats what im saying..I made no physical threat no motion like i was gonna attack..ya know come to think of i i think he kinda liked me cause he kept tryin to ram-rod me while chokin me...thats how he picks up women i guess...Really classy guy

Ronnie Gus is married...im pretty sure...the wedding was a while back

Nootsy fuck you bro im 205...

I spoke to the owner and Im waiting to see how this is going to be handled....then I will proceed with step 2....accordingly..

They should make him pay the tab - then Fire his ass

Originally posted by cynstam21

This is exactly why I wont go to that dump...I'm not about to type any story...but which waitress complains about a customer who gets a table?? Go be a stripper you dumb ho...and who the hell throws out someone who is buying bottles??? He should have gotten on his knees and started licking the water off the floor like the animal that he is...asshole.

First of all Diva is far from a dump.... So stop making yourself look bad by making stupid comments.... Diva is the hottest Tuesday party in Jersey right now

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First of all Diva is far from a dump.... So stop making yourself look bad by making stupid comments.... Diva is the hottest Tuesday party in Jersey right now

Billy - chill out, it's a fucken message board and I am voicing my opinion.

Tues party? Of course it's hot, what else is your competiton..derr

Oh yeah, where the fuck where you when all of this was happening? Not picking a fight, just want to know.