Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blackwell's best and worst dress lol

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I DON'T JUST COME ON HERE ANNOUNCING MY JOB AND SALARY BUT WHEN PEOPLE WANNA QUESTION WHAT I SAY...... THEN SOMETIMES IN THE BACK AND FORTH OF THE CONVERSATION THAT STUFF IS DROPPED! LOL

I'M A STYLIST AND FASHION DESIGNER....AND I ALSO WORK WITH A VERY WELL KNOWN TREND FORCASTING COMPANY. CONSIDERING I AM NOT FRIENDS WITH ANYONE ON HERE HOW IN GOD'S NAME WOULD ANYONE KNOW MY BUSINESS? THESE IDIOTS SAYING "THEY KNOW AS A FACT"! LOLOL FCUKING MORONS! WHAT DO THEY WANT MY FRIENDS TO SIGN UP FOR CLUB PLANET AND COME ON HERE TO DEFEND ME? LOL WHATEVER! :laugh:

You're a FAT SLOB, you have no future, you are worthless... I would instruct you to hang yourself in the bathroom, but i don't think you can tie a noose with that foul, mishapen apendage you call a hand...

just go face down in the bathtub, and let it fill... no one is going to miss you, and hopefully they'll burn your awful corpse...

Get in the coffin.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

If you make six figures a year, why dont you fix your fucking nub??

Either that or put a mittin or a hook or something on that damn thing......shit freaks me out

YEAH THAT'S A GREAT IDEA :rolleyes: TOO BAD YOU'D LOOK FUNNY WITH A MITTIN OR HOOK ON YOUR FACE! :laugh: CAUSE THAT SHIT HAS BEEN SCARIN EVERYONE AS WELL~!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

your mom shops there? only fat old mommies shop there! lololol and you are gonna look like your fat mom lol at least my mom is skinny so I know what's instored 4me! :finger:

..yea....that was intelligent porky.......i'm gonna become obese...and u r gonna miraculously change your frame to skinny......chill out anna nicole...TRIM SPA doesnt need another spokesBeAsT....

Originally posted by luztidara

Hey Househeffer4real I truely have missed you. You and Drugaddictgurl have been a great source of laughter from the cp'ers and I hope you two lesbian lovers can come back and have more of your love quarrels so we can use you 2 for our amusement.:half:

where the hell have you been?