Clubplanet Nightlife Community

groovefire

eddie3

I like a lot of DJs. It's more about what DJs I hate, like JP, Devito, but here's a few I'm def down with...

Howells

Darren Emerson

D:Fuse

Cox

Warren

Migs

Digweed

Glaude

Feelgood

Julius Papp

Sensei & Coleman

Farina

DJ Dan

Bad Boy Bill

Luke Fair

Steve Porter

You know what, this is stupid, I could go on for days.

Originally posted by groovefire

I like a lot of DJs. It's more about what DJs I hate, like JP, Devito, but here's a few I'm def down with...

Howells

Darren Emerson

D:Fuse

Cox

Warren

Migs

Digweed

Glaude

Feelgood

Julius Papp

Sensei & Coleman

Farina

DJ Dan

Bad Boy Bill

Luke Fair

Steve Porter

You know what, this is stupid, I could go on for days.

would you say that ur set is similar to feelgood or dj dan? I remember you mentioned that you like funk......

bad boy bill is SICK talent is un-matched...really good friends with my favorite dj frankie bones...plays a lot of his shit

do you like humpty vision too?

I'm a little closer to BBB in music selection than Dan or Feelgood because I tend to play a fair amount of latin, tribal, techno and funky prog. I genuinely think I have my own style though.

If you like BBB, you would like what we do, not just based of the music style, but also because one of our other guys, Hoska, scratches with house as well BBB, or anyone for that matter.

huge bad boy bill fan.....

met/hung out with him plenty of times (I used to work for a major radio show)

good guy, but all about the dollar.

Humpty Vision was good back when they were doing mix tapes(you know your old if you 2 boxes FULL of EDM mixtapes), but lately he Sucks.

BBB has been the only Hard House Dj to successfully stay current and popular.

I used to like Humpty Vision, Glaude, Feelgood, Terry Mullan, AVH, but they just have not been able to kick it since like 2000.

Originally posted by groovefire

I'm a little closer to BBB in music selection than Dan or Feelgood because I tend to play a fair amount of latin, tribal, techno and funky prog. I genuinely think I have my own style though.

If you like BBB, you would like what we do, not just based of the music style, but also because one of our other guys, Hoska, scratches with house as well BBB, or anyone for that matter.

I'm not as big of a BBB fan as my friend...who would probably take a bullet for him...but I do like his upbeat selection

I used to see Feelgood all the time....he usually spun w/ scott henry(sick)....down in Baltimore and Philly

Oscar G is definitely the best dj I ever heard(live)

Everytime I heard him @ space his sets were flawless

gonna see him and Ralph Falcon @ Crobar Friday.