Clubplanet Nightlife Community

City chics VS. Jersey chics

lollie60

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

..please......inform me....WHERE IS IT that people who make idiot overgeneralizing stereotypical dramatic threads dwell?

you are an idiot my friend.. if you wanted to make sense you should have went with the word idiotic.. let people have their fun.. he was startign a mere discussion that's all

staten island girls (for the most part) are great.. their bodies are in shape, skin is a nice color, hair is all done nice and nails etc. etc.. unfortunately a lot of them have a lot of attitude.. for some reason i always get stuck dating girls from long island and coccasionally jersey... i dont know what it is but i havent dated any girls from staten island since i was about 17

Originally posted by oldtimer

you are an idiot my friend.. if you wanted to make sense you should have went with the word idiotic.. let people have their fun.. he was startign a mere discussion that's all

staten island girls (for the most part) are great.. their bodies are in shape, skin is a nice color, hair is all done nice and nails etc. etc.. unfortunately a lot of them have a lot of attitude.. for some reason i always get stuck dating girls from long island and coccasionally jersey... i dont know what it is but i havent dated any girls from staten island since i was about 17

:laugh: ..yea....a typo qualifies me as an idiot.....thank u captain grammar.....................people can have all the fun they want...and as long as that fun is on a MESSAGE BOARD.......well......expect INPUT from every point of view........

...thank you.....

THE IDIOT...

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: ..yea....a typo qualifies me as an idiot.....thank u captain grammar.....................people can have all the fun they want...and as long as that fun is on a MESSAGE BOARD.......well......expect INPUT from every point of view........

...thank you.....

THE IDIOT...

he has a typo also, does that make him an idiot also