Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Michael Jackson Guilty?

mattelove

Of course he is innocent.

Only an innocent man would build the ultimate playground for children, have them sleep over in his bed (I guess all the other rooms were full), and have an alarm system to warn him when someone was near his bedroom. Oh - yea - and have multiple accusers. He must be innocent.

It all sounds OFF THE WALL to me.

let the evidence; which has yet to be presented, speak for itself. his lifestyle is not on trial. whether he broke the law, is what should be the determining factor of his guilt or innocence. for Michael's sake I hope he is innocent. if he is not he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law.

Originally posted by sobeton

let the evidence; which has yet to be presented, speak for itself. his lifestyle is not on trial. whether he broke the law, is what should be the determining factor of his guilt or innocence. for Michael's sake I hope he is innocent. if he is not he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law.

But - when is someone going to tell this asshole that his Lifestlye is not acceptable.

Tony - would you send your son over to his place for a sleepover party?

Originally posted by guyman1966

But - when is someone going to tell this asshole that his Lifestlye is not acceptable.

Tony - would you send your son over to his place for a sleepover party?

unacceptable based on whose standards? today’s ever changing social norms ?? as a point of information, I would not allow my child to sleepover anyone’s house. whom I did not know personally. .. ;)

Originally posted by mattelove

Could Michael Jackson- One of my major influencers for the music I produce today be guilty? What do you think?

If he's a major influencer for the music you produce today then he's definitely innocent. And if he's guilty they should let him go.

unacceptable based on whose standards? today’s ever changing social norms ?? as a point of information, I would not allow my child to sleepover anyone’s house. whom I did not know personally. .. ;)

You answered your own question. Its unacceptable by your standards.

I believe innocent 'till proven guilty. But there comes a point.

I guess you also think OJ did not do it.

You answered your own question. Its unacceptable by your standards.

I guess you also think OJ did not do it.

read this bro "I would not allow my child to sleepover anyone’s house. whom I did not know personally" I never posed the question you did, and it was answered. You have no idea what my standards are. beyond what I have told you. which is if I don't personally know the indivudaul, then you would not find my child there.

whether OJ "did , or did not do it". is not relevant to this conversation. so I fail see why the sarcasm was injected. is there some point you're trying to make :confused:

this is fascinating. :blank:

Originally posted by chaflas

Innocent until proven guilty.

None of us have lived MJ's life; so we can't understand his lifestyle.

I tell you, I'm a freakin' genius. :idea:

I cant understand Charles Manson either ... but the fucker is still a freak.

but I hope he is inocent .... for the childs sake!!!

(but I wouldn't put money on it)

read this bro "I would not allow my child to sleepover anyone’s house. whom I did not know personally" I never posed the question you did, and it was answered. You have no idea what my standards are. beyond what I have told you. which is if I don't personally know the indivudaul, then you would not find my child there.

whether OJ "did , or did not do it". is not relevant to this conversation. so I fail see why the sarcasm was injected. is there some point you're trying to make :confused:

Sarcasm was injected to help illustrate a point... Its all connected to the innocent before proven guilty stuff... If OJ was found innocent... then he must be innocent. Right? (Not in my opinion). MJ has built a pedophile’s dream playground, comes on TV and said its ok to have other peoples kids in his bed - multiple complaints against him - That is enough for me.

Do you know how the US legal system works? I'll tell you. Those with the most money win. Period. You can look at high profile cases like OJ and the small boring cases everyday. MJ will get off (no pun intended) and in my mind he will always be guilty. Just like OJ. True - MJ is a very talented man, but so was OJ on the field. Talent is no excuse or free pass. Even if they have the money to purchase a free pass.

And - when you said you would not let your kid sleepover a strangers house (or someone you don’t know very, very well) - is there anyone stranger than MJ (no matter how well you know him)?

why don't you just say. you don’t believe someone, is innocent until proven guilty.. you base your opinions on your convoluted social norms. which I guess is fine as it applies to you. unfortunately or fortunately you will not be sitting in the jury box.

"talent is no excuse for a free pass" let me expanded on that and say there is no excuse for breaking the law. regardless of ones social or political status, ethnic origin, etc.. . as I have sated previously. if Michael is guilty. he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law.

strange is rather subjective. wouldn't you agree?

;)

why don't you just say. you don’t believe someone, is innocent until proven guilty.. you base your opinions on your convoluted social norms. which I guess is fine as it applies to you. unfortunately or fortunately you will not be sitting in the jury box.

"talent is no excuse for a free pass" let me expanded on that and say there is no excuse for breaking the law. regardless of ones social or political status, ethnic origin, etc.. . as I have sated previously. if Michael is guilty. he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law.

strange is rather subjective. wouldn't you agree?

;)

:clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap2::clap: