Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I spoke to the owner of Diva yesterday

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I dont know any of you but it sounds to me like a classic case of an overzealous bouncer trying to handle an obnoxious customer...

As far as a lawsuit is concerned I dont see much going on here... If you (Kosta) were admittedly beyond drunk and out of control then the Club/Bouncer can argue that you were endangering the safety of other patrons in the club... It might be amusing to you guys to throw around cold water but lets be realistic.. Lets argue it this way.... what if the water had hit another patron who was not amused and maybe a little crazier and more reckless than you??? You probably would have caused an all out brawl with your childishness...On the other end of the argument.. the bouncer could have simply asked everyone to leave instead CAUSING a confrontation... He's there to diffuse situations.. not provoke or intimidate customers .. Physical contact should always be a last resort and and a good bouncer knows how to get a guy up and out without choking a person... The owner is doing what he/she is supposed to in order to protect the business....I think its all a matter of people overeacting and to drag it on isn't helping anyone.. what's done is done

well said

Originally posted by vip-tech

NOW I WASN'T GOING TO POST ON THIS TOPIC BUT IT SEEMS IT'S COSTIN ME MONEY AT THIS POINT SO I'M SPEAKIN OUT.

ANT, DON'T BE SILLY.....IF YOU ACT NORMAL AND DON'T DUMP WATER ON EACH OTHER, YOU'LL BE FINE. THIS PARTY IS THE BEST MID-WEEK PARTY OUT THERE...INCLUDING DEKO THURS

P.S.....A WEEK AGO KOSTA WAS RANTIN & RAVIN ABOUT HOW GREAT DIVA IS. FUNNY HOW 1 NITE CHANGES EVERYTHING

Yea, its costing you money b/c 3 people from a message board will never go there again..... God some people take this stupid fucking board too serious.

And you REALLY want a reality check, Deko Shits on Diva, not even close.....

After that post Ill jump on the Bashing Diva bandwagon (and all of this will still have no effect on the place)

Regarding the earlier posts...I am not saying I was in the right by throwing water...I am not saying I was sober....I was very well over the limit intoxicated...as a matter of fact...if you want to get technical...the establishment is responsible for letting me be that intoxicated.....it is an ABC violation....I do not contest the fact that I threw water on one of my friends.....it hit no one else....which is not within the conduct of a patron at Diva Lounge...REGARDLESS... this all being said...A BOUNCER STILL HAS NO RIGHT PHYSICALLY ASSAULTING SOMEONE....AND THE OWNER TELLING ME I WAS PUT IN A FULL NELSON AND NOT A CHOKE HOLD WHEN IT WAS VISIBLY CLEAR TO THE 20 OR SO PEOPLE THAT CONTACTED ME....IS REDICULOUS...THEN HAVING THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME OFF ON TOP OF THAT IS EVEN MORE ABSURD.

JEFF PITECKS PARTY ON TUESDAY IS A GREAT TIME...HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN COURTEOUS WITH ME AND I APPRECIATE THAT...HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES....THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT IT IS AT DIVA.......I SIMPLY STATED THE FACTS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AT DIVA....IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANY NIGHT OF THE WEEK...DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.....

SO now it is all out we all know what happened...and we can let this die......till further notice ;)

"UNDERSTAND THE BOUNCER WAS OUTTA LINE WITH THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF THE SITUATION, BUT, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. KOSTA SAID SOMETHING STUPID, THE BOUNCER DID SOMETHING STUPID, END OF STORY. LET IT GOoooooo....."

Viptech.......u just said something stupid, it's a nightclub people got drunk and say all kinds of shit, doesn't can a bouncer a right to beat the shit out of u.......I bet she's (owner) wasn't complaining when George and kos were giving her club money for drinks. Bouncers r suppose to be able to take a guy calling him names and not freak out..... Drunk people say stupid things?????????WHOA who knew.......................

Originally posted by mkutlass

"UNDERSTAND THE BOUNCER WAS OUTTA LINE WITH THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF THE SITUATION, BUT, IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. KOSTA SAID SOMETHING STUPID, THE BOUNCER DID SOMETHING STUPID, END OF STORY. LET IT GOoooooo....."

Viptech.......u just said something stupid, it's a nightclub people got drunk and say all kinds of shit, doesn't can a bouncer a right to beat the shit out of u.......I bet she's (owner) wasn't complaining when George and kos were giving her club money for drinks. Bouncers r suppose to be able to take a guy calling him names and not freak out..... Drunk people say stupid things?????????WHOA who knew.......................

We got thrown out and we had a tab...my friends even tried to pay it...and the bouncer at the front had some comments....I however didnt after gettin tossed...and I really didnt call out the bouncer...its not my style...but whatever.

I feel like this is beating a dead horse at this point.....Im letting my lawyer handle it now.

Originally posted by mkutlass

I love how everyone assumes Kosta called the bouncer a racial slurr - when 5 people said he didnt and 1 person who is on CP with 1 post that noone knows who went into a super secret room that was built for Maxwell smart and watched a video that happen to have super sensitive microphones that were developed by Nasa that can hear 2 people talking in a room of VERY LOUD music. Then the tape was sent to FBI headquters where they cleaned up the noise and heard "THE" word. Or maybe the 5 people that were there(only 2 of them friends with Kosta) really heard Kosta say nothing. I am going with the Nasa story - Kosta you bastard

Originally posted by nootsy

I love how everyone assumes Kosta called the bouncer a racial slurr - when 5 people said he didnt and 1 person who is on CP with 1 post that noone knows who went into a super secret room that was built for Maxwell smart and watched a video that happen to have super sensitive microphones that were developed by Nasa that can hear 2 people talking in a room of VERY LOUD music. Then the tape was sent to FBI headquters where they cleaned up the noise and heard "THE" word. Or maybe the 5 people that were there(only 2 of them friends with Kosta) really heard Kosta say nothing. I am going with the Nasa story - Kosta you bastard

LMFAOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats Great!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Last time I checked you werent at Diva so how can you claim sone one got the shit kicked out of them

I just want to go on the record and say that Billy put alot of work into tuesdays at Diva and it is a very good party. Thats why we were there in the first place. There was a problem that didnt need to get physical (not by any means) and as far as I am concerned that Bouncers is a fuckin prick and should not be bouncing - But I do not want to take away from Billys Party - Its a good time. I am sorry to Billy for being put in a bad position.

Originally posted by nootsy

I just want to go on the record and say that Billy put alot of work into tuesdays at Diva and it is a very good party. Thats why we were there in the first place. There was a problem that didnt need to get physical (not by any means) and as far as I am concerned that Bouncers is a fuckin prick and should not be bouncing - But I do not want to take away from Billys Party - Its a good time. I am sorry to Billy for being put in a bad position.

thanks man, it is a great job by all of us Elite Entertainment...

Jeff, Joe we all work at this together

Bouncers can get stupid sometimes...

Personally I dont even like alot of bouncers.... They always Confiscating everything ..........j/k

Originally posted by kostaP

We got thrown out and we had a tab...my friends even tried to pay it...and the bouncer at the front had some comments....I however didnt after gettin tossed...and I really didnt call out the bouncer...its not my style...but whatever.

I feel like this is beating a dead horse at this point.....Im letting my lawyer handle it now.

You are absolutely right. If nothing else, it's the principle of it. Hopefully, that bouncer will lose his job.