Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper Worst Dj In The World!!!

gmoney44

TONY IS SO BAD THAT THE NEW CENTRO FLY PARTY MANAGER HAD TO PUT HIM AS "TD" AND MADE HIS NAME NOT READABLE. ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT CENTRO-FLY IS GROWN TO BE THE WORST ROOM IN NYC, THEY HAD TO BRING THE WORST DJ IN THE WORLD TO THE ROOM AS WELL.

I'M NOT A HATER JUST A HARDER CAT THAT WILL TELL IT LIKE IS !!!!!TONY DRAPER IS WORST DJ IN THE WORLD. REAL SOLID PROMOTION????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you dont like him keep it to your self.. wanna talk about solid promotion? go to the roxy party tonite and check out their fagazzi promotion on scribbles and acid. That party is such the laughing stock of nyc and it always was. thell draw more people their tonite if they made a roller blade nite:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmoney44

TONY IS SO BAD THE ON NEW CENTRO FLY PARTY !HIS MANAGER PUT HIM AS TD AND MADE HIS NAME NOT READABLE ASIDE FROM THE FACT CENTRO-FLY IS GROWN TO BEING THE WORST ROOM IN NEW YORK CITY THEY HAD TO BRING THE WORST DJ IN THE WORLD.AS WELL. AT LEAST IF GOING TO BE HIS MANAGER DONT HERD THE POOR GUY.

NOT A HATER JUST A HARDER CAT THAT TELL IT LIKE IS !!!!!TONY DRAPER WORST DJ IN THE WORLD A REAL SOLID PROMOTION????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your knowledge of english is amazing

TONY IS SO BAD THE ON NEW CENTRO FLY PARTY !HIS MANAGER PUT HIM AS TD AND MADE HIS NAME NOT READABLE ASIDE FROM THE FACT CENTRO-FLY IS GROWN TO BEING THE WORST ROOM IN NEW YORK CITY THEY HAD TO BRING THE WORST DJ IN THE WORLD.AS WELL. AT LEAST IF GOING TO BE HIS MANAGER DONT HERD THE POOR GUY.

NOT A HATER JUST A HARDER CAT THAT TELL IT LIKE IS !!!!!TONY DRAPER WORST DJ IN THE WORLD A REAL SOLID PROMOTION????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G money, jealousy is a very ugly trait..Just because Tony will be spinning at centro fly and his carear is going great doesnt give u any reason to hate...

It takes a dedicated promotion team that knows what a "Real" party is supposed to be like to put a event like this togther

I dont know what boat u feel off but maybe you should try getting a grip on reality and realize the only person you are making look bad here is, your self.

Thank you and have a special day

-RememberMe :)

Originally posted by rememberme

It takes a dedicated promotion team that knows what a "Real" party is supposed to be like to put a event like this togther

Listen, take some lessons from Made Events, Swamy and Urban Promos if you think this is a REAL party. :laugh::blown:

Originally posted by exit24e

i know a few djs that are worse... anyone ever heard of sergio and asta?

alll u cats are herbs.....hating on asta serge .....Y!!! Jealosuy is a mouthafuka damn.....u niggas are corney!!!! I dunt see ur ass spinnin anywhere!!!! were u spinnin buddy??? are u even a dj?? probly not....ur jus some clown hating cuz u cant do what they do!!! HOPPP OFF THE DICK!!!!

Originally posted by chriscracks

alll u cats are herbs.....hating on asta serge .....Y!!! Jealosuy is a mouthafuka damn.....u niggas are corney!!!! I dunt see ur ass spinnin anywhere!!!! were u spinnin buddy??? are u even a dj?? probly not....ur jus some clown hating cuz u cant do what they do!!! HOPPP OFF THE DICK!!!!

Holy shit, your post is an absolute nightmare. In addition to being incomprehensible, your logic is retarded. "Were you spinnin buddy?" WTF is that supposed to mean? So you have to be a DJ to judge whether or not a DJ sucks? Do you have to be an actor to know when an actor's performance sucks? Do you have to be a quarterback to judge whether a quarterback sucks? Seriously, you're stupid.

The kid who started this thread needs to get a life to begin with. The Draper hating threads need to stop, you guys really are 10 year olds.

I just want to know what Tony ever did to you? So what he plays cheese and so what he plays hard music you do not like. Keep your opinions to yourself. Tony is a good guy, he is not a junkie and not full of himself. As someone already said if he sucks so bad how come he has played NYC, Philly, Boston, Miami, Vegas and Cancun. Please people just stop for once and grow up. If you dont like Tony there are hundreds of other places and parties you can go to.

So please no more Draper hating threads they are so 2001 and people you need to move on. BTW Tony is a good dj who does know how to mix, he mite play some cheesy tracks and bad tracks but he still gets the job done and thats all that matters.

Originally posted by chriscracks

Fuckin wack ass Cd dj's that came outtta nowehere ... acting like there the shit ,.. when they werent even around exit in the good ole days i love kids .. and acting soo tough ... ... too bad this isnt there board so they cant ban me for talkin smack about then ....

TONY IS SO BAD THAT THE NEW CENTRO FLY PARTY MANAGER HAD TO PUT HIM AS "TD" AND MADE HIS NAME NOT READABLE. ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT CENTRO-FLY IS GROWN TO BE THE WORST ROOM IN NYC, THEY HAD TO BRING THE WORST DJ IN THE WORLD TO THE ROOM AS WELL.

I'M NOT A HATER JUST A HARDER CAT THAT WILL TELL IT LIKE IS !!!!!TONY DRAPER IS WORST DJ IN THE WORLD. REAL SOLID PROMOTION????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be a fucking idiot because right next to TD, its says tony draper. And if the centro fly manager was embarassed of having draper's name on the flyer then why ask to spin on the main floor in the first place?? Obviously they have mad djs lined up for that night ddint need to bring draper in the first place. I feel bad for you becalready so they ause whatever proffesion you do in life, you are gonna be alot worse then draper is as a dj. If u think draper sux thats fine, but ur comment about the manager of centro fly makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Originally posted by waaaaa

serg is my boy ...kid is playin wmc..played in vegas...packed out the redroom where u fucks use to go every friday...kid has amazing track selection..ill be there supporting..

lmao... you have no clue what goes on... the only people that ever really liked him and chris, were the people that were barely walking in the red room that didnt even know what music was becasue they took 9 pills and 2 jars.

And they didnt hold anything down in the red room. Ralphie and Brew showed them up week in week out.

Originally posted by exit24e

ohh and please, please, let me know where they (him) are spinning at wmc. Lol. that would be something to see.

hhaah i know nothing.serg n me are boys..thats all kid..n they gota party at the shelbourne i believe.im not a spokesperson i was just sayin u got mad shit to talk bout djs like bugout n serg ..lemme find out i know who u are .;) haha dont take it too seriously.