Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israel is resuming killing terrorists

g420

They shouldn't have ever stopped....it's a shame that it takes yet another homocide bombing to make her resume..

JERUSALEM — Israel (search) is set to resume targeted killings of top Hamas (search) militants and leveled a blunt warning to the group's elderly spiritual leader that he tops the list of those to be hunted and put to death.

The threat comes after a Palestinian homicide attacker blew herself up this week at a crossing point between Israel and the Gaza Strip (search), killing four Israelis.

Deputy Defense Minister Zeev Boim said Hamas founder Sheik Ahmed Yassin topped the list of those the military is stalking.

"Sheik Yassin (search) is marked for death, and he should hide himself deep underground where he won't know the difference between day and night," Boim told Army Radio on Thursday night. "And we will find him in the tunnels, and we will eliminate him."

Yassin already dodged one Israeli attempt to kill him in September. A warplane dropped a 550-pound bomb on a building where he and the rest of the top Hamas leadership were meeting in a single room, but Yassin escaped with just a small wound to his hand.

After several other high-profile but ineffective attacks against Palestinian leaders in the summer, Israel scaled back its efforts in concert with a significant drop in Hamas bombings.

There was never evidence of even an unspoken agreement between the two enemies. Israel insisted that the downturn was attributable to its own security forces, claiming that they arrested as many as 30 potential homicide bombers.

For their part, Hamas leaders, though often in hiding to avoid Israeli strikes, kept up their militant pronouncements and rebuffed efforts by Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qureia and Egyptian mediators to declare a halt to attacks against Israelis.

The homicide bombing on Wednesday put an end to the "so-called quiet period," said the Israeli air force commander, Maj. Gen. Dan Halutz.

The attack at the Erez crossing was the first time the Islamic militant Hamas dispatched a woman homicide bomber. An Israeli security official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Yassin issued a religious edict permitting women to carry out bombings, something Hamas resisted in the past, and that Yassin personally approved the attack.

Halutz denied that the reduction in Israel's targeted killings was linked to a slowdown in Palestinian attacks.

"Since it is a preventive measure, it has nothing to do with the number of casualties that we have," he told a meeting Thursday of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. Air force helicopters launching missiles have been used in most of the targeted killings, which Palestinians denounce as assassination of their leaders.

Without giving details, Halutz said the air force and military intelligence have developed "pinpoint" methods to "hit only those who deserve it." However, dozens of bystanders have been killed in airstrikes in towns, cities and refugee camps.

Top army commanders met at the Defense Ministry on Thursday to consider a response to Wednesday's homicide attack.

It also was decided at the meeting to close the Gaza crossing points with Israel only briefly, until Sunday, to minimize hardship for ordinary Palestinians, the official said.

The closure prevented thousands of Palestinian workers from getting to their jobs in Israel and a nearby industrial zone. The workers, among the few with jobs in the impoverished coastal strip, worried life would only become harder following the bombing. Some workers, though unwilling to directly criticize Hamas, questioned the wisdom of the target -- the crossing they must use to get to their jobs.

"I think we have the right to fight to end the occupation, but at the same time we have to think 100 times before any act," said Fawaz Radwan, 42, who works in a food factory near the Israeli town of Ashkelon.

Even such veiled criticism remains relatively rare, though some Palestinians grumble in private about tighter travel bans or other hardships caused by the militants' actions. In a society where consensus is valued, criticizing the armed groups openly is seen by many as a betrayal.

Thousands marched through Gaza City during the funeral for the bomber, Reem Raiyshi, 22, a mother of two small children. Masked gunmen carried her coffin, draped in the green Hamas flag.

"It is not enough to call her a hero. Calling her hero does not give the whole truth. This woman abandoned her husband and children in order to win paradise," a Hamas leader, Mahmoud Zahar, said in a eulogy.

Originally posted by howardstone

:aright:

but when will it all end already? I'm sick of hearing about everyone being killed on the news already, everyone should just hug and make up.

ramseyshike.jpg

It will end when the arabs stop hating the Jews, meaning never because their whole religion & way of life is based on hate because their "holy" books tell them that they are superior & the Jews & the Christians are "renegades" & "infadels".

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Such bullshit. :rolleyes:

thank you.

I can also reacall Judaism teachings that say they are the chosen people (ie, superior to others). Not going to argue that certain places in the ME teach hatred toward Jews...thats wrong and hast to change(already is)...but hell, you see what Israel is doing in OT and nobody really needs to teach their kids anything - its right in front of them.

And I still find it funny this g420 character is talking about hate, as he was the one rejoicing in the deaths of thousands of Iranians.

Originally posted by raver_mania

thank you.

I can also reacall Judaism teachings that say they are the chosen people (ie, superior to others). Not going to argue that certain places in the ME teach hatred toward Jews...thats wrong and hast to change(already is)...but hell, you see what Israel is doing in OT and nobody really needs to teach their kids anything - its right in front of them.

And I still find it funny this g420 character is talking about hate, as he was the one rejoicing in the deaths of thousands of Iranians.

Unlike you I don't deny or backpedal on my so-called hate. And if I was to hate it would be justified, Jews/Christians/Buddists aren't blowing themselves up on buses & Jews/Christians/Buddists didn't fly planes into buildings & Jews/Christians/Buddists aren't the ones who are waging Jihads all around the world. The MD/VA sniper wasn't a Jew/Christian/Buddist , the soldier who threw granades into his own barracks wasn't a Jew/Christian/Buddist ...all the criminals I just named were all Muslim....and I can come up with 1000000 more examples ...

Originally posted by g420

Unlike you I don't deny or backpedal on my so-called hate. And if I was to hate it would be justified, Jews/Christians/Buddists aren't blowing themselves up on buses & Jews/Christians/Buddists didn't fly planes into buildings & Jews/Christians/Buddists aren't the ones who are waging Jihads all around the world. The MD/VA sniper wasn't a Jew/Christian/Buddist , the soldier who threw granades into his own barracks wasn't a Jew/Christian/Buddist ...all the criminals I just named were all Muslim....and I can come up with 1000000 more examples ...

He has a point...

Originally posted by g420

Yo, moron, I can come with examples of Jews/Christians/Buddhist who have blown things up, who kill innocent people, etc. If you don't realize that, not only are you a hater, but a very ignorant one.

Like I said, its people like you who're the cause for the continuing violence in the ME. You're as bad as a suicide bomber.

You disgust me.

Originally posted by mr mahs

Please answer with a rebuttal or refer me to a link or I will have to side with G420...

Like I said we went through this yesterday.

- LTTE Tigers - one of the most terrible terrorist forces. The original "suicide bombers"

- IRA

- Basque

- numerous terrorist organizations in South America

and these are just some.

Oh, and lets not forget the extremist settlers in the OT who've in the past, killed women and children, and almost blew up a children's school (thank god the explosives were found in time).

And trying to connect Islamic terrorism to the sniper is just a pathetic attempt to scramble for examples.

- LTTE Tigers - one of the most terrible terrorist forces. The original "suicide bombers"

- IRA

- Basque

and these are just some.

Oh, and lets not forget the extremist terrorist settlers in the OT who've in the past, killed women and children, and almost blew up a children's school (thank god the explosives were found in time).

And trying to connect Islamic terrorism to the sniper is just a pathetic attempt to scramble for examples.

Thanx,

CARRY ON...

hahaha...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Such a fuckin moron!

King David Hotel ring any bells? 94 people blown to bits ring any bell? Ben Gurion ring any bells?

Ben Gurion was a great man as was Meir Kahane

- IRA

- Basque

and these are just some.

Oh, and lets not forget the extremist settlers in the OT who've in the past, killed women and children, and almost blew up a children's school (thank god the explosives were found in time).

I'm not trying to scramble for examples douchebag, there are plenty through out history, all one needs to do is put Islamic terrorism into a search engine. There are thousands of examples & I'm not even counting the ones that take place in Israel.

The IRA has had ties to Hamas.

Alright, I'm talking with a terrorist sympathizer. Why don't you take your hate elsewhere - it might be valued more (ie, www.killallmuslims.com). Or www.chosenpeoplearealwaysright.com.

:laugh:

Dude if we are counting websites, type in JIHAD into GOOGLE and see what comes up.

here is a good example lol

http://arabic.aljazeera.net/HomePage