Who saw Taboo w/Boy George?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

....i am freezing......:mad:

I just went to move my car and I slipped on the ice but I caught myself then laughed so hard I almost fell again.

I was not blessed with Gracefullness.... although this woman in my step class once asked me if I was a ballerina because I had a long neck. I laughed for about an hour at that.

So what are you up to ?

...you are a SWWAAAAAAAAAAN....

...i hate the cold....and well...my town likes to plow and leave spontaneous sheets of snow and ice........it's like a sick game......i can't wait till sobe.....:cool:

You're goin to Sobe? GET OUT..... No wait, don't do that it's too cold and you just said

"I hate the cold"

um, so like where are you staying?

my whole street hasn't even seen a plow yet. and there is a huge sheet of ice over the snow..Great:hat:

..i have to work the 6th....so i am leaving that night like 7.30 i think..........till the 13th.........cannot come soon enough...

I heard that... well, read that I mean.

damn you're stayin till the 13th? I wanted to stay longer but need to save my vacation days for my summer vacation.

:D

Originally posted by deeelite1

I heard that... well, read that I mean.

damn you're stayin till the 13th? I wanted to stay longer but need to save my vacation days for my summer vacation.

:D

..yea i need some recoop days b4 i come home....and why not get my recoop in the lovely sunny miami...

..yea i need some recoop days b4 i come home....and why not get my recoop in the lovely sunny miami...

I know..I am taking the 10th as a recoop day. Don't think that will be enough tho.

Last year I came home and was sick for like a week and a half and I was VERY angelic down there. It's so funny because i SWORE I would never go back, but with every single one of my friends going how could I not? The plane ride is what I'm looking forward to. about 10 of us on the same flight all in the same section. :eek: