Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cla 1000

Just about anything you can buy from GNC that claims to promote natural muscle growth or anything if that sort is bullshit and a waste of money in my opinion. I'm sure there are people out there that will probably say the same thing...

If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking to gain out of taking these pills? Weight loss, muscle? Maybe we can recommend some other solutions for you if this stuff isn't working..

CLA is actually a relatively good product. It is an essential fatty acid, which acts as an anti-oxidant and just like other EFA's it can promote fat loss due to the structure of the fat. It is a CIS unsaturated fatty acid, which will attach to stored saturated fats and help the body to flush them.

This product can be used to promote overall health, but do not expect to see muscle gains or significant fat loss from its use.

Other choices and IMO better choices would be Omega 3's such as fish oils, flaxseed oil and for an anti-oxidant ALA would be the best choice as it is both fat and water soluble.

nautica