Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Max Graham Tonight!!!

mikehaddad

Originally posted by superlicious99

Cool!

He'll be at club five, right?

Never been, what's it like?

Hmm... check out www.fivedc.com to see pics of the place. It has a perfect dance floor with the superb sound throughout the whole club. Great drinks! Beautiful bar tenders and is 2 floors. Bad ass lighting etc... Check out the site for more details.

Originally posted by superlicious99

Looks like a cool place!

Crowd decent? How's their resident DJ?

Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciated.

Good Crowd! Good Vibes!

Roger Samuel (resident dj) is on point!

All the DJ's/Talent that come through there are on point as well. Check out www.emcdc.com this is my site and promotion team that host Friday's at Five along with Lush and Club5.

-=Peace

-M

5 is nice, l like the place and vibe, the people are friendly and laid back. It depends on who is spinning I think. Last time I went the crowd was relatively decent, yesterday was the opposite.. sorry crowd.

oh my god- the women... I felt bad for the concrete and structural beams at 5. It was probably on it's last leg. how unhealthy. At least they appeared to be having fun, which was good.

I could go on with my scathing review of the people, but I won't.

The dj was spinning nirvana, michael jackson, white stripes ....ick The crowd on the floor seemed to enjoy it. He improved as the night progressed. some kate bush and digweed were nice to hear.

I couldn't take the crowd anymore, so I went home and watched an al pacino film to heal my eyes from the torture they experienced and listen to sirius. I remember DC having a better crowd, oh well.

^

ya was way too packed. managment was really poor last night imho. first having problems at the door with the guestlist, but that was too be exepcted as once you have alot of people in a club the door guys feel it neccassary to start acting like pricks. but i got that sroted out, then coat check was the worst ive ever encountered in dc, literally. took us 20 min to check in and around 45 min to get our coats at the end of the night. emc crew/five really needs to get that looked at, if there gonna continue to host yoshi parties at the venue and expect that lot of a crowd to show up.

music was good for the most part. as expected max got there late. giving out set timings is really pathetic in modern day clubbing. royce did a good job warming up, hes the one who dropped the infusion remix of katebush, the freeland mix of teen spirit, and the pob seismix of heaven scent. good tracks and mixing by him. max got on around 1.30 and banged it out, i only remember the mattew dekay vs beastie boys track he dropped, intergalactic. good set overall. a good dosage of prog.

tamara whered you dissapear to later?

Guest jroo

i got there a little after two. i didnt meet you newbies. nobody introduced. i guess that was because vic wasnt there. where did ray go? i saw him early but that was it. work the next day sucked, but i managed.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by theblueangel

lilbayt...wallah shwaya dakh rasi.

3adatan abka muddah 6aweelah.

anyway..

nice meeting you.

we didnt meet. im sure of it.

Originally posted by moto

I had a great time, good to see some familiar faces there (kken, Ray, etc). The coat check thing was pretty ridiculous though, totally out of control... :)

They got fired. 5 hired new coat check peepz. Everything should be peachy from now on :D

I thought that was one of the better sets I have seen at FIVE. I thought the crowd was pretty decent until 2:30am-ish. I think around that time is when a lot of people roll in from other bars etc. For those who thought the crowd was bad, last time D:Fuse played there, the crowd/scene was 10 times worse. And coatcheck... I have tried to black that out of my memory, nuff said.

Anyhow, the important thing was Max owned.

Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of the other folks on this board at some point in the future or at WMC this year... 44 days and counting.