my life sux :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marie1003

i want to come so badly you have no clue. i just feel dumb showing up alone.

sorry i sound like a geek.

hi hun...you don't sound like a geek, you sound like me at times....Jill is right, you should just get in your car & go out & have a good time....There are times when i drive myself to a club & just meet up with my other friends that are there..it's not a big deal if you really think about it, but i understand where you are coming from.

awww that sounds like me in a way. All my friends have men now so i dont have anyone to go out with. but ive went out with rapture & dibs and have a good time each time i go out with them and made a lot of new friends. listen to jill and just come out to circa today. Dibs is kidnapping me so ill be there :D

i'm sorry, but i'm venting. all of my friends are losers they don't want to go out EVER!!!! i haven't been out in the longest time. i'm a 22 year old girl who wants to go out and have fun before it's too late, and my friends want to stay home and watch stupid television. hello TIVO!!!!!! i don't care if i'm being geeky, but if anyone wants to make a friend, i'm not a psycho, just a normal girl looking to have a good time, pm me. peace:blown:

You think your friends are losers...I have only been to a club ONCE because those jerkoffs would rather spend time going to a little high school parties and hook up with 17 yr old girls:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, if they want to go clubbing, they want to go to Facades:laugh: Are they fucking serious? shit...I just turned 20 and just can't fucking waittt till next year, but besides the point, I wanna meet some new fucking people because I'm fucking tired of doing nothing on weekends with those jerkoffs. Their idea of having fun is smoke up and tape themselves while they're high....I don't know...maybe it's because they're 18 going 19, I don't fucking know, but I just needed to rant. have a nice dayyy.

okay, i'm coming. i'm 5'2 blonde long hair. i don't know what you guys look like so if you see me, come say hi. my name is marie.

i'll be carrying a white and black dior bag. and i don't know what i'm gonna wear yet so i can't help ya there.

thanks....you guys really made me feel better.

Good, glad you are gonna join us. We are probably gonna eat, so if you dont see anyone by the bar, check by the tables....I'll look for ya...

Im 5'2 also, but I wear big shoes, so I look like Im like 5'5....shoulder length brown hair (straight today).

See you tonight!

Originally posted by kikilicious

awww that sounds like me in a way. All my friends have men now so i dont have anyone to go out with. but ive went out with rapture & dibs and have a good time each time i go out with them and made a lot of new friends. listen to jill and just come out to circa today. Dibs is kidnapping me so ill be there :D

Yes u are getting kidnapped at approx 7:21 :tongue:

Originally posted by erica127

i still have to meet all of you girls, but tonight i will be in the city...one of these days i will make it out...i don't know what you guys do early on sat nights, but i know the 31st I will be celebrating my b-day at Taste...

but i am bored at work, and want to be noisy...

where r u going?

okay, i'm coming. i'm 5'2 blonde long hair. i don't know what you guys look like so if you see me, come say hi. my name is marie.

i'll be carrying a white and black dior bag. and i don't know what i'm gonna wear yet so i can't help ya there.

thanks....you guys really made me feel better.

ok.. you are DEFINIATELY a pedofile or foot fetish freak of some sort.

Originally posted by NYCclub15

but i am bored at work, and want to be noisy...

where r u going?

i am actually going to Roxy tonight because my friends are all going & want to take me out..i know i will be gettin a lot of shit from that, but oh well...that was my home a while ago

i'm sorry, but i'm venting. all of my friends are losers they don't want to go out EVER!!!! i haven't been out in the longest time. i'm a 22 year old girl who wants to go out and have fun before it's too late, and my friends want to stay home and watch stupid television. hello TIVO!!!!!! i don't care if i'm being geeky, but if anyone wants to make a friend, i'm not a psycho, just a normal girl looking to have a good time, pm me. peace:blown:

Marie, I am an exchanged student from Iraq..... You can meet

me tonight in South Paterson... But furst you need to come with

me to the Iraqian Inn, where I need to watch my Friday night

Iraqian TV show, on Al Gezeera TV............

We can then jump on my camel and pull up to Circa..........

Call me 973-tali-ban