Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my life sux :(

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Marie, I am an exchanged student from Iraq..... You can meet

me tonight in South Paterson... But furst you need to come with

me to the Iraqian Inn, where I need to watch my Friday night

Iraqian TV show, on Al Gezeera TV............

We can then jump on my camel and pull up to Circa..........

Call me 973-tali-ban

OMG...

Billy use the edit Button before anyone else reads this..

lmao

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marie1003

i'm sorry, but i'm venting. all of my friends are losers they don't want to go out EVER!!!! i haven't been out in the longest time. i'm a 22 year old girl who wants to go out and have fun before it's too late, and my friends want to stay home and watch stupid television. hello TIVO!!!!!! i don't care if i'm being geeky, but if anyone wants to make a friend, i'm not a psycho, just a normal girl looking to have a good time, pm me. peace:blown:

Yo i did the same thing a couple years ago. My freinds mostly sit around smoke and watch movies. , I mean now i have many freinds that go out.. lol to many .. But its not geeky its hard the older you get to make new freinds and break away from your old freinds mundane shit.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Marie, I am an exchanged student from Iraq..... You can meet

me tonight in South Paterson... But furst you need to come with

me to the Iraqian Inn, where I need to watch my Friday night

Iraqian TV show, on Al Gezeera TV............

We can then jump on my camel and pull up to Circa..........

Call me 973-tali-ban

:rofl:

Originally posted by erica127

i am actually going to Roxy tonight because my friends are all going & want to take me out..i know i will be gettin a lot of shit from that, but oh well...that was my home a while ago

lmao....ok, i will keep the comments to myself ;) then again, PVD is there right....i am not a huge fan of him...but regardless enjoy...

a while ago??? big fridays, like 3-4 years ago??

or that stupid sexy party.....

if it is the latter...HOLLA!!!!!!! imo, one of ny's greatest times.

i still have to meet all of you girls, but tonight i will be in the city...one of these days i will make it out...i don't know what you guys do early on sat nights, but i know the 31st I will be celebrating my b-day at Taste...

i've meet/seen u before at Taste, u were hookin up/hangin out with one of my boyfriends friends back then

Originally posted by sexydiva99

Diane, u'd speed away if u saw him comin....he's a funny man, but a mean one.......

I could so picture it right now...hahahahahahh

dont' get Kiki to buzzed b-4 I get there

buzzed? Kiki's gonna start drinking as soon as she gets into my car :tongue: hehehe fun times tonight:D

Originally posted by NYCclub15

lmao....ok, i will keep the comments to myself ;) then again, PVD is there right....i am not a huge fan of him...but regardless enjoy...

a while ago??? big fridays, like 3-4 years ago??

or that stupid sexy party.....

if it is the latter...HOLLA!!!!!!! imo, one of ny's greatest times.

yes it was that sexy party that i went to & it was a great time because i met some of my best friends that i am still close with to this day....Vicious is there tonight actually

Originally posted by sexydiva99

i've meet/seen u before at Taste, u were hookin up/hangin out with one of my boyfriends friends back then

i only went to Taste a couple times & that was a year ago...What guy are you talking about?????

right now i don't remeber who you are

yes it was that sexy party that i went to & it was a great time because i met some of my best friends that i am still close with to this day....Vicious is there tonight actually

oh vicious, thats right....wow, its been a long week...i am even looking at the wrong calendar...:blank:

i feel ya, thats how it was @ big fridays for me, meeting good people.....good deal....

well have fun....

if u get bored, i have to freeze, i mean work sullivan room tonight...yoshitoshi record release party...MUSIC should be bangin...