Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 Live in Miami @ Nikki Beach

As per Mr Tong at 1:35 PM today on the essential selection, the official start to the 2004 WMC will be Friday March 5 at Nikki Beach starting at 1PM with the Essential Selection....it was the best damn party in 2002's WMC and i am so glad its back where it should be at Nikki Beach....more details to come as far as lineup goes...best part about it is that its FREEEEE

Originally posted by joecrack13

As per Mr Tong at 1:35 PM today on the essential selection, the official start to the 2004 WMC will be Friday March 5 at Nikki Beach starting at 1PM with the Essential Selection....it was the best damn party in 2002's WMC and i am so glad its back where it should be at Nikki Beach....more details to come as far as lineup goes...best part about it is that its FREEEEE

cool, I will be there after work :cool:

Awesome...I think last year the Radio 1 party was at Opium Garden...This year should be great...looking forward to this one for sure

Amazing.. I am there... Give thanks for the post...

Originally posted by petraxx

nikki beach looks fantastic! nothing compares to dancing in the sand with the sea infront of you and the sun shining... ahhh sweet ibiza reminiscing :cool:

does anyone know what happens on the beach / pools the other days?

cheers*petra

theres tons and tons of pool parties and hotel parties that will be going on all hours of the day with some of the best DJs in the world...all non-US people will be in for a treat cause they say americans cant party (which is true compared to euros but this week is an exception)...its the madness of ibiza in one week and it comes a very close second in my mind since ive been there twice

• 4 weeks later...