Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your roxy reviews here

the music was okkk before like 3am.. i wasnt really feeling the whole scene till then.. the crowd was diff.. usually we know EVERYONE in the place.. all diff ppl this nite.. but we had a good time over-all.. good-lookin crowd.. i was sooo afraid of falling off the podium that me n my girls were dancin on.. the city is always a crazy time..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

bein that im in europe now , and that real house music parties still exist here...i crinnnnge at these posts...hardhouse dj's like vicious would get laughed out the clubs here...

cool... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you are just THE coolest :bowdown:

Johnny did a good job...Would have like an older crowd..I know when I go I go with all my older friends like 20-22...Get rid of the young promoters and get all the old ones bak..We need the old promoter crew to come back and we will have ourselves a GREAT FRIDAY party!

Copa

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

bein that im in europe now , and that real house music parties still exist here...i crinnnnge at these posts...hardhouse dj's like vicious would get laughed out the clubs here...

I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT EUROPE AND HOW THE MUSIC IS OVER THERE. #1 THIS IS AMERICA BABY....lol

#2 I ENJOY HARDHOUSE

#3 fUCK THESE INTERNATIONIAL DJ's ALREADY...FUCKEM STOPING PAYING THEM THIS RIDCULIOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO PLAY IN OUR CLUBS. THEN WE Gotta pay 40 or 50 dollars to get into a club... fuck that

I enjoy Vicious's stuff.... USA USA USA

lol

Originally posted by jplayboy24

ok this sounds weird.. n im not tooting my own horn so to speak.. but i had white pants, n a black top.. n i have blonde hair. hehe i hope ur talkin bout me !!

what... was that u really?? Did u have black top and like thin white pants and u had your hair up :tongue:

If that was u Private message me now...lol

ghhhhost... stay in Europe

hey mr. euope.

what part of europe are u in?

I've been to europe spain, france, italy.

and they play hard core. & hardstyle.

johnny style is a mixture of hard house hard trance and some hardstyle, in between he plays NY peak vocals.

anyway, in europe like in the USA there are House clubs and Hard house clubs and djs. And i've been to then for example go to Chasis in Barcelona, the place is so big that it put exit to shame but they play the hardest house that ur head explodes if ur there more than 4 hours. So what the fuck r u talking about, maybe u should start checking out the different styles of clubs while ur there.

Got there around 12! Crowd was a little young! Music got real good around 3! He started banging out track after track!! I could not stop dancing!! Even when I felt my legs start cramping up, I kept going! Over all a good night! SexyD good looks on the Comp! And nice meeting you!

Originally posted by nastyone

Got there around 12! Crowd was a little young! Music got real good around 3! He started banging out track after track!! I could not stop dancing!! Even when I felt my legs start cramping up, I kept going! Over all a good night! SexyD good looks on the Comp! And nice meeting you!

I comped so many guys that night in my drunken state :laugh: which one were you??