Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can stay 3 nights- which are the best?

Because of work, I can only take 4 days off (I work all weekend usually)- should I arrive Friday and leave Monday or should I do different days- (ex. Sat.-tues, or Sun-wed.)

Thanks alot!

Also, any advise for someone who has never been to WMC?

Originally posted by mikeynine999

SUN - WEDS I WOULD GO

I agree....but If you are someone that have never been to WMC, you should experience going to Ultra festival. Plus...there will be a lot of great parties on friday March 05. Radio 1 at Nikki Beach...PVD at Space...

Originally posted by broiler

Because of work, I can only take 4 days off (I work all weekend usually)- should I arrive Friday and leave Monday or should I do different days- (ex. Sat.-tues, or Sun-wed.)

Thanks alot!

Also, any advise for someone who has never been to WMC?

I would say Friday-Sunday.. PVD @ Space on Friday Night, Ultra 6 on Sat, and Tiesto/Ferry on Sunday night @ space. That would be a helluva weekend.

Vegas

yeah i think it really just depends on what you want to check out.

IF you are into Trance and want to check out Ultra go Friday to Monday and hit PVD, Ultra, and Tiesto / Ferry fri - sat - sun nights.

IF you like other stuff and want to go to smaller parties and pool parties and stuff then Sun - Wed might be better for you...

either way you'll have a great time if you've never been next year you'll have a better idea what you want to do.