Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Review Of There Remodeling

I WENT FOR THE 1ST TIME LAST NIGHT,,, IM AN OLDSKOOL KAT THAT USE TO GO THERE FOR YRS BACK IN DISCO 2000 DAYS ANYWAYS ,,,, #1 WHY WOULD THEY COVER UP ALL THE TIFFANY GLASS IN THE MAIN ROOM THATS WHAT GAVE THE PLACE A KOOL GOTHIC LOOK #2 WHATS UP WITH THE LIGHT GUY ,, HE HAD ONE FUKING PROGRAM ON THE WHOLE NIGHT,,, #3 AND THEY HAVE NO SMOKE MACHINE ,, NOW FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT LIGHTING SMOKE IS A MUST FOR A CLUB, THATS WHAT GIVES LIGHTS THERE EFFECTS,,, OTHER THEN THAT THEY DID A NICE JOB. NO MATTER WHAT, THE PLACE WILL ALWAYS BE A CHURCH THEY SHOULDENT TRY AND CHANGE THAT.....

i like Avalon decor and the whole place .. i went there for the first time few weeks ago .. nice hippy colors .. interesting lights .. i specially liked the red color for the bathrooms .. v. sexy .. i hooked up with a girl there but she was way too young for me .. so my guilt feeling made me ran away .. hehe

the MASK

Originally posted by dragon0401

i like Avalon decor and the whole place .. i went there for the first time few weeks ago .. nice hippy colors .. interesting lights .. i specially liked the red color for the bathrooms .. v. sexy .. i hooked up with a girl there but she was way too young for me .. so my guilt feeling made me ran away .. hehe

the MASK

:confused:

i could say a few things about Avalons light guy and the lighting, Open up that main room and get some state of the art lighting in there, it's way too dark, I have a hard time walking around drunk because i cant see shit. Whomever designed the lighting rig, was obviously lost. My two cents

although i like the way it use to be...i have to say the designers did a good job. lets admit no matter what they did, it would never beat the old style...

my .02$

...when i saw sasha nye the bar light is brighter than the dj light. it was so distracting. put a color light by the bar so the dj light stands out more, or dim it a bit.

...they got rid of the seats around the dance floor.

...i like all the back rooms and the bathrooms...the old bathroom was so ghetto. nice job.

...what is upstairs? i did not see the stairs... in the old vip rooms are they still there?

although i like the way it use to be...i have to say the designers did a good job. lets admit no matter what they did, it would never beat the old style...

my .02$

...when i saw sasha nye the bar light is brighter than the dj light. it was so distracting. put a color light by the bar so the dj light stands out more, or dim it a bit.

...they got rid of the seats around the dance floor. yeah i know but don't you hate people standing in the middle "people watch"

...i like all the back rooms and the bathrooms...the old bathroom was so ghetto. nice job.

...what is upstairs? i did not see the stairs... in the old vip rooms are they still there?